• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

--208 Productions-A Calculated Risk--

J

jaysonfreerider

Jul 18, 2008
Troy, MT
Well, i recieved my copy today. I dont really know what else to say but, AWSOME video.

I thought it was put together VERY well and the music was great.
The talk Matt Potratz does in the end is a very good way to let people know that it really can happen when you least expect it.
There is some very good helmet cam and POV camera shots that really show how steep some of it is.

Again, Phil, that was some great work. The hours and hours you put into this film really payed off. Awsome video.

-Jayson-

J
Dec 15, 2007
Troy, MT
Well, i recieved my copy today. I dont really know what else to say but, AWSOME video.

I thought it was put together VERY well and the music was great.
The talk Matt Potratz does in the end is a very good way to let people know that it really can happen when you least expect it.
There is some very good helmet cam and POV camera shots that really show how steep some of it is.

Again, Phil, that was some great work. The hours and hours you put into this film really payed off. Awsome video.

-Jayson-

Bring it over to my house Jayson and lets dream Snow! :D

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Just got done watching it tonight... Great flix and the music choices were great. I know how hard it is to find good music. If you watch it make sure you watch past the credits, there's about 25 minutes of extra sledding and commentary.

Good job Phil...

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
I really like that cocaine song. Catch little tune that one.

The video had some really cool helmet cam footage. Its fun to see them go sidehilling through the trees... except they never picked the lines i wanted to go for! I think they are smarter than me :D

There were some really cool climbs. Great "spray" shots of cresting out over the top and kicking snow back into the sun. I love that stuff!

It was pretty sad to see the shape that Matt is in. :( The guy is a fighter and hope that he can get out and enjoy sledding again soon. This film will definitely make you aware of the need for avalanche knowledge, safety, and respect.

As scott said there is like 25 minutes of raw footage after the credits. The guys from 208 are getting better each year!

Premium Features