• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber kit???

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Reeds replaced and Reed stops added.. Was able to go back to 77 with the mds set up ... Everything seems to be pull and go... Still working on the fuel box for me the stock settings for the midrange are pretty off along with wot settings ..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

M

mocflats

Jan 21, 2009
I believe the silber kit doesn't come with and upgraded fuel pump or a 1:1 fuel pressure regulator when I build my cpc pump gas kit it came with a block off for the stock fuel pressure regulator and 1:1 fuel pressure regulator I believe on a long pull at 10 psi the stock fuel pump is not enough and the fuel pressure does rise 1 psi per 1 psi of boost is why you maybe seeing det codes on long pulls somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the stock fuel system is only good for 8lbs of boost before you'll need to upgrade your fuel pump and secondary injectors

Last edited:
M

misterjj

Apr 9, 2008
silber turbo

To turn your silber turbo pump gas kit into a race gas kit. You need to put a bigger fuel pump on your sled or put a boondockers higher voltage fuel kit on . I used a boondockers fuel pump kit, my sled was hitting the debt sensor when I would climb with 10 pounds of boost. After I put the boondocker fuel pump kit on it, added a voodoo boost controller and put in a boondocker pimary spring on my clutch. It runs great and pulls hard in the shoots! Also, the stock fuel pump is only rated at 208 horse which is about 6 lbs of boost is all you can run with that pump.

Premium Features