• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

12' turbo m800 over fuel 10.0 AFR idle and on boost.

Kenny_h2o

Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2012
Hi guys, sorry for the short post I'm going riding in a day and hoping someone can help out.

Last trip my sled rolled a few times on the last day, seemed to be over fuelling on the way out and throttle was sticky?

I tore the whole thing apart to check the reeds, they were bad so I replaced. One side seemed to be worse than the other but I just put turbo reeds on anyhow.

After about 5 hours putting everything back together the sled seems to be over fuelling still... It fires up shoots up lean at 15 ish then runs at about 12.7-13.8 for a second or two then slowly just goes down to 10.0 over rich.

I am lost not really sure where to start as the TPS and stuff and electrical is kind of outside my capabilities... Not to mention about 5 hours work to strip the turbo down again and remove charge box. The secondary injectors are not on, or anything like that... I plugged the gauges in and there doesn't seem to be any codes... I'm thinking that it's in limp mode?

I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas? The sled also had issues with kill switch and tether operating intermittently.

Thanks for any help.
bb0df983f06da2d739477acae46f56e8.jpg
45e26fd8ec49fd8ec41e175d926cd3b6.jpg
57c6b07e16203e859e301fcae2b6321c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features