• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got it! 2013 Summit X

F
Jan 26, 2008
Fish Lake, WA
Lucky enough to pick up my new sled from Greg at Lifestyles Honda (WA State) yesterday. Great experience - great group of folks (Thanks Greg and Mark). Purchased oil, xtra belt and plugs, and full body pan (cheap insurance) - and added elec start (non-elec start snow check), so I have a pull backup like I do on my 08 XP.

Oh, also got the new 509 Carbon Fiber helmet and goggles - very cool, and very light. 2.7 pounds, I am told! :)

Added a pic next to my 08, for comparison sake. As you can see, my 08 shocks need some help.

C'mon snow!

photo.jpg photo2.jpg

Last edited:
T

teamthunderf**ked

Jan 11, 2009
cherry point ab
that looks way cooler than the 08, i can't wait yo do the same. Just about ready to go postal, had a foot and a half of snow now has melted down to 8" could have had it broke in already

F
Jan 26, 2008
Fish Lake, WA
Yup - 2005 Elite with 500 miles. Love it ... the Cadillac of trail riding sleds. Great for taking my little kids, due to full heater in cab, and full communication system in helmets. Kids love it, and that 1500cc moves. I had it about 90, once. Won't do that again anytime soon.

T

teamthunderf**ked

Jan 11, 2009
cherry point ab
that looks way cooler than the 08, i can't wait yo do the same. Just about ready to go postal, had a foot and a half of snow now has melted down to 8" could have had it broke in already

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Congrats on the sled, I was at the Dealer today and happen to see the same lookin XM on the floor went over to set on it and pull it over, WOW pull it over is bein a bit harsh on the words put a hand on the handgrip and set foot on boards standin along side it an just pull, and it comes right over to ya. NO tugging. I stood up on it and didn`t stand wrong foot forward and didn`t even have my feet tucked up to the farther forward notchs in the side panels actually stood on it like my Rev is and literatly just leaned to one side and the sled came with me no tug and hangin the leg out and it almost falls over good thing they have it parked so close to the window or I could of Easily layed it over on its side, and this is obviously on Concrete floor I can`t even imagine how easy its gonna be on the snow Pow or Hardpack, I want to ride one. but can`t afford one now.

but I did order the T Motion kit that I`m going to install in my Rev, was actually at the dealer to order that kit before I stumbled across the XM actually setting there. I have already narrowed my front end on the Rev Summit to 35.5 inch the way it sets now.

Enjoy the new sled, Wildcard

S

Sawking

Dec 21, 2008
Elite

Yup - 2005 Elite with 500 miles. Love it ... the Cadillac of trail riding sleds. Great for taking my little kids, due to full heater in cab, and full communication system in helmets. Kids love it, and that 1500cc moves. I had it about 90, once. Won't do that again anytime soon.

Will the elite be for sale anytime soon.

F
Jan 26, 2008
Fish Lake, WA
Wildcard, completely agree. Sled feels night and day different from my 08 (and I like my 08). The 12 responds to rider input more like a dirt bike - slight shift of weight, and over it comes. When it's on snow, it will even respond better than a concrete floor. Can't wait!

On the Elite - thanks ... think I will hold onto it. I have folks offer crazy money when I ride it around - more than I paid. Ski-doo should take note that there is still a market there, and re-release them. That thing has a cult following. I had to do a US search to find one, and I did (obviously), but it took a while. I love it - and my family/friends would kill me if I sold it.:yo:

Mark

snowhunter1

Premium Member
Nov 7, 2009
Fish Lake WA.
13 XM

Hey glad to see you picked up the 13, I have the black on black coming this week! so pray for snow so we can get out before thanksgiving! :present: Lets hook up and do the break in rides 400 to 500 miles before we can really let em run! :face-icon-small-dis Will be at the cabin alot this year untill it breaks in, then backcountry here I come! These trails are going to kill me! Will be up in 2 weeks give me a call

Mike

F
Jan 26, 2008
Fish Lake, WA
Awesome Mike - can't wait to break these suckers in and then have some fun. I was betting you'd pick up a 13 too, glad to hear it. Will be over in 2 weeks (I think), will give you a call.

Hope yours comes in quick! :face-icon-small-coo

Mark

P

Powderboy

Nov 1, 2001
Renton, WA
Too funny. I was there chatting with you when you were strapping it down. Hope you have a great season. Sled looked great.

Premium Features