• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Teaser; Krazy Canadian Adventures 2

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

harf69

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
is the vid out yet i need it like a hooker lookin for a fix

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
Wow, only took 8 weeks to get the shopping cart up and running... but orders are being taken finally... shipping date mid September..

freezing level is 10500 feet tonight,,, ya ,, winter is only a few short months away...

check out www.krazycanadian.com for a great deal...

F

frock

Sep 13, 2005
British Columbia, Canada
Can't Order DVD

Tried to order your new DVD and couldn't. To checkout you have to agree to the "Terms and Conditions" and there's nothing in that popup to agree to except the very first line. Help man:D.

X

XXL

Jan 18, 2006
Wilsall, Montana
I just bought one, paid with paypal, quick and clean transaction. I can't wait to see it. I like to watch you ride Dan. Thanks

F

frock

Sep 13, 2005
British Columbia, Canada
I think your website hates me:D:D. I just tried again (tried a few times last night) and I'm still getting hung up at the same place. XXL ordered with no problem right after my post last night. I've ordered many things online before and never had any problems, I ordered a bunch of sled parts earlier yesterday no problem. Did I say your website hates me?

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
Weird, lots of pre-orders and only you frock, are having troubles... but we'll get one to you this sept, we'll figure it out...

Boondockers 6 is available on Blu Ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and very possibly Krazy Canadian Adventures 2... I'll keep you posted..

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
Can't wait to see this one, Watched Boonies 6 last night too, Rick Barkers save..........amazing rewatched it 6 times. Very impressive.

vendetta

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
Langley B.C
just ordered mine online. good deal right now that you get both dvds for $30.00. I cannot wait to get my fix. thanks Dan

Rob

M
Jun 9, 2008
Maine
Krazy, I just ordered up a copy, but once I went to the cart it didn't say anything more about KCA1 coming with it... I want to make sure I took advantage of the deal you have going.

Joe

F

frock

Sep 13, 2005
British Columbia, Canada
Weird, lots of pre-orders and only you frock, are having troubles... but we'll get one to you this sept, we'll figure it out...

Boondockers 6 is available on Blu Ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and very possibly Krazy Canadian Adventures 2... I'll keep you posted..

It's something on my computer that's screwin things up. I got onto another computer and put in my order. Thanks KC, I'm really lookin forward to these movies:D:beer;.

Cheers;
Shane

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
No worries, you'll get both KCA1 and 2 with all pre-orders at $30

Sept 19

Castlegar BC, Element nightclub and restaurant

4PM

Fund Raiser for the Castlegar Snowmobile Club

Boondockers 6 4;30 PM
Mountain Mod Mainia 7 6;15PM
Krazy Canadian Adventures 2 8:15 PM

over 4 thousand dollars worth of door prizes

come for the food,,stay for the party

Hope to see you there...

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
Big Thanks to all the sponsors of this event...

MainJet Motorsports, Canadian Power Machines, Barrett's Honda & Yamaha, Playmor Power, Klim, Summersucks, Mountain Mod, True Adventure gear, The Element Nightclub, Boondockers, Twisted Turbos and Mountain Mod Mania

The door prizes are amazing.... Raising funds for the Castlegar Snowmobile club...

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
This movie will entertain, it's a really good show... going to duplication monday.. expecting to ship sept 21... I'm really excited about this project... Dan Gardiner's editing skills are fantastic. The HD footage looks terrific...

Terrific door prizes, Sept 19 Premiere, fund raiser and early membership drive for the Castlegar Snowmobile club.. at the Element night club and restaurant...

Premium Features