• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowtech Mx

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
I live in Utah so I better go check these out. Trying to decide between cmx, snowtech or an aro. All the kits look good this year so I can't decide

Wait, what? I thought this was a washington based company. Where did you go to check them out? Is snow show going on right now? Sucks you didn’t get a good vibe from them I’ve never heard that before, just good stuff.

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Well I won't be getting a snow tech. They weren't interested in showing me their kits I kind a got the vibe that they were put out that I was even there. I don't know maybe I just didn't go on the right day. All I can say is if they're not interested when I'm shopping for a new kit the really not going to be interested when I need parts

Really? that is surprising. I know they are pretty much a closed shop(not open to the public) but they still need to be approachable to customers..

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Wait, what? I thought this was a washington based company. Where did you go to check them out? Is snow show going on right now? Sucks you didn’t get a good vibe from them I’ve never heard that before, just good stuff.

Please do not confuse Cyclops with Snowtech. Cyclops is in Wa. But not connected with Snowtech.. We just like their stuff

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
Cyclops, I wasn’t confusing you with them but for some reason had Washington in my head. Maybe because it seems like that is where a lot of guys are riding them. I haven’t seen one in Utah yet but i am very interested in them.
Quality construction, low rolling resistance, good suspension, and the new camo track all seem pretty good!

N

n16ht5

Aug 5, 2013
Pemberton, BC
I sent a message to Jaron the owner after I saw this.. sounds like he has been having a rough week with some CNC machines down and computer problems. Screedman did you make an appointment? that sounds a little odd.. although it's not a huge corporation like Camso or Polaris, the snowbike guys could have had prior appointments going on.

N

n16ht5

Aug 5, 2013
Pemberton, BC
Cyclops, I wasn’t confusing you with them but for some reason had Washington in my head. Maybe because it seems like that is where a lot of guys are riding them. I haven’t seen one in Utah yet but i am very interested in them.
Quality construction, low rolling resistance, good suspension, and the new camo track all seem pretty good!

I think there are 7 or 8 people I know on Snowtech kits in Washington, but yeah they are in Ogden, Utah. Getting parts hasn't been a problem for me, I know this part of the year is pretty busy though. My first ride was with a friend on a new ARO kit. The rolling resistance difference was huge between the two, I loaded my bike by myself just rolling up the ramp to the trailer.. took two of us for the ARO. Both rode well

S
Sep 22, 2013
Idaho
No I didn't make an appointment just wanted to check them out.
I didn't know they were having a bad week They look like they make a solid kit I will call them next week and find out if they have any dealers they would like me to go through

N

n16ht5

Aug 5, 2013
Pemberton, BC
No I didn't make an appointment just wanted to check them out.
I didn't know they were having a bad week They look like they make a solid kit I will call them next week and find out if they have any dealers they would like me to go through

They don't have any dealers, all direct. Great guys, I know they are working hard right now to build kits. kit is definitely solid and sorted out

SnowTechMX

Lifetime Membership
Nov 18, 2017
I apologize. That was not intended and we will do better next time. This time of year is extremely busy and everyone at our shop is working to get it done. If your willing, I would like to schedule some time for you to come back and take a closer look. We can set up a time with me or my production manager to show you around and answer your questions. We are a manufacturing facility where public access is limited, so appointments are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited:

SnowTechMX

Lifetime Membership
Nov 18, 2017
I called them a while ago and left a message, they never replied. Must be too busy to talk to a possible customer.
Hello! Sorry we missed your call. The office is open from 8-5:00pm M-F We may be busy helping other customers. If so, please leave your name, number and a message. We will call you back. Please note. We have had several calls where we call back and no one answers. :(
Email is also a great way to reach us. info@snowtechmx.com
Several people in our facility will be monitoring this email to ensure you get a reply.

N

n16ht5

Aug 5, 2013
Pemberton, BC
ooooh yaaaa
38516071712_5248ea1f20_h_d.jpg

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Dealer

After some careful thought, Cyclops has elected to become a Snowtech MX Dealer.
Many know we have been in the single ski game since the first years of the snowhawk.
I owe Two Moto for getting the hooks set with what has turned out to be a 15 year obsession..

anyways if your in Wa or the NW feel free to give us a call or come check out the Snowtech MX in person.

M

MFJ

Jan 14, 2016
My recent experience dealing with Snowtech shows what kind of company they truly are. I had never purchased anything from them before but after getting the run around from Camso on a new spindle for my new bike, I decided to give Snowtech a call to see if they could help after hearing all the positive things on this forum. I needed the spindle by the weekend due to Camso's screw up and as it turned out, Snowtech worked their a$$es off to get my new measurements, manufacture, and ship me a spindle in a matter of days before Camso could even figure out the correct part number they needed to ship on a spindle they supposedly had in stock. Kudos to Jaron and the whole Snowtech team for going out of their way to help out someone who wasn't even a previous customer. It goes to show their true colors and definitely won't go unnoticed the next time I am in the market for a new kit!

G
Nov 15, 2015
Fargo
Agreed, I had to get new spindle bushings for my older kit as I changed bikes. Took us a while to make sure everything was measured right but they were so busy I didn’t want to rush it. Got a couple phone calls while they were on the lathe to double check stuff and they were in the mail that day. Great company and it is evident by how busy they have gotten this fall

trees happen

Lifetime Membership
Oct 24, 2008
Anywhere there's snow
I think the rolling resistance on these may be the most important point for me anyway. I've got a 14 Husaberg fe501 and any where you can have something that's not robbing power from these bikes is huge. They don't have the grunt of the 800 sleds so your going to notice this much more. Now I just need to find someone to swap my axys for their bike for a bit so I can try one.

Premium Features