• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Have I got a deal for you. Cyclops lights

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
We are excited to get the snowbike season under way!
Being as Haydays kicks the excitement off for the year and we have prior commitments and can not attend we are offering a free Racer led helmet mounted light with the purchase of the tried and true Lifetime warrantied Cyclops Adventure Sports 630 LED light bar kit.
You can upgrade to the Extreme racer helmet light if you like.

No doubt you have probably seen our lights in action, now with a deal like this get your own.

This is a hidden link and only available to you snowbikers, we are proud to have been a pioneer in the sport and want to help out where we can.
This offer is limited to the first 50 units sold. Thank you

Here is the link
http://www.cyclopsadventuresports.c...t-kit-with-free-Racer-helmet-light_p_164.html

Last edited:

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Thanks

Thanks to those who took us up on this great offer. we are nearly half way threw the allotment for this special.

hwwee

Lifetime Membership
Jun 17, 2016
Is there a mounting bracket that comes with it to mount on fastway handguards? Also is there a switch on this?

Hola! I just went through this. I have fastway handguards and the Fastway 3 system. The stock bracket was not long enough. It's a solid piece just a little short on my application. Fab up a plate or as my buddy suggested use an old license plate! Or Maybe Cyclops could make ya a longer bracket when you order it!

The Kit does come with a switch! You can see it in the background!

picture.php

Good Luck!

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Is there a mounting bracket that comes with it to mount on fastway handguards? Also is there a switch on this?

Thanks
We do have the additional parts for the fastway guards, available at no charge if we know thats what you need, place a note in the comments section. or call in your order. all kits are complete with a switch. Kits available for any bike out there.

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Can Cyclops Adventure Sports 630 LED light bar kit work with Husqvarna FC 450 2017 without any upgrades?

Yes sir No mods required. The stock charging system keeps up with the 630 with no issues. at Idle. One of the main reasons (other than performance) that makes this light the best available. We just installed three for the local Husky dealer.

Last edited:

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Hola! I just went through this. I have fastway handguards and the Fastway 3 system. The stock bracket was not long enough. It's a solid piece just a little short on my application. Fab up a plate or as my buddy suggested use an old license plate! Or Maybe Cyclops could make ya a longer bracket when you order it!

The Kit does come with a switch! You can see it in the background!

picture.php

Good Luck!

We do have the riser blocks for the fastway guards,They may not work with the stabilizer but do with the guards alone. To bad we did not know you needed them.
Thanks

hwwee

Lifetime Membership
Jun 17, 2016
We do have the riser blocks for the fastway guards,They may not work with the stabilizer but do with the guards alone. To bad we did not know you needed them.
Thanks

No worries! I didn't even think about it! Simple solution! Stoked with the 630 its a great product!

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Fastway checkbox added

To make it easier for all we just added a check box for you guys running the fastway guards. Thanks for the prompt!

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Thanks to all who have taken us up on this great offer. We are really looking forward to a great snow season, having the right gear makes all the difference.
We are celebrating our 15 year anniversary offering only the best in high performance lighting, Proven kits for all bikes with hundreds of race wins. We offer no products made in China.
Its all we do, so we better know what we are talking about.

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
I neglected to extend this offer to those who want the AME grip package with the tried and true Cyclops Lifetime warrantied 630 Penetrator light bar.

We offer the lowest power draw, best performing, most reliable setups available, you can get the AME/ penetrator setup for any efi bike on the market. Run the light or the grips independently on MX models or together on most bikes with batteries (enduro Models)

Please call in to take advantage of this special offer.

When only the best will do, there is only one choice.

Last edited:

lundracing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2011
Rolla, ND
I neglected to extend this offer to those who want the AME grip package with the tried and true Cyclops Lifetime warrantied 630 Penetrator light bar.

We offer the lowest power draw, best performing, most reliable setups available, you can get the AME/ penetrator setup for any efi bike on the market. Run the light or the grips independently on MX models or together on most bikes with batteries (enduro Models)

Please call in to take advantage of this special offer.

When only the best will do, there is only one choice.

Thanks for hooking me up today on my Kx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Sold out

Hey guys, we sold out of 100 units on this deal,Thank you!
I think we will keep it going once we have the next production run of helmetlights complete and after the Starvation Ridge 24hr race coming up.

If you need light kits or light and heated grip kits don't loose out on this great offer.
We will run it for at least two weeks after we have restock.. Should be back available by oct28

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
oops.

We found our new Extreme helmetlight had an issue with the material mix from the injection molder on one part, this caused the mount to be a bit brittle, We found that out through our 24hr racing, proving if you race what you sell, you do find the weak points.

We redesigned the mount piece by adding more gussets,(just in case) and had a new run of parts made. We want to replace those mounts for customers who have the helmetlight setup. Most of those parts are going out automatically to customers we know have the helmet mounted lights,That process will start late this week
If you don't receive one please send us an email at Info@cyclopsadventuresports.com

Thanks

Premium Features