• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Latest kit

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22kGzGNroSI

Snoxcycle has been around for some time, there's a fellow on the snow bike/Snow Hawk section in Thumpertalk, he says he used to work for him but still stays in contact. Also is talking about the new model you speak of. When the Explorer came to be he had a page on his site dedicated to a new design. it was a painted red trellis design very similar to the Explorer, driven above the track and centered on the rear axle keeping the motorcycle stock swingarm.

The October/November 2006 Dirt Rider article, We test the Snow Bikes, mentioned his upcoming product when they rode the 2Moto pre Radix and Snoxcycle longtrack kits back to back. They used to have a booth at the WSSA snowmobile Expo in Puyallup, and I'm sure other western shows.

Back when Bret Blaser used to talk on here I would bring up Snoxcycle and he would respond, "they don't answer their phone anymore, their no longer".

Last edited:
F
Nov 2, 2008
mount vernon wa
Snoxcycle

Two years ago at expo in West Yellowstone I got to ride a Husaberg Snoxcycle conversion I also rode a couple 2moto bikes A CRF450X and A KX450X. The Snoxcycle rode more like a bike as you could drift the rear through the turns and pivot around easily. The 2moto felt right in the middle between my 500 Hawk and the Snoxcycle. They are all good.

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
wing rider is interesting.. definatly taken from the bovin product, but I see a few design details that look like it might give it some rear suspension travel.
I wish I could read it..

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjtQuM0l3wc

lego-costume2.jpg

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny

bubbas winter training ride?

few things,nice rear suspension design without track binding at full compression!
i thought the chain drive conversions without a guard was dangerous,now a driveshaft under the foot w/o a guard....

Premium Features