• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 iqr 600 mod for sale

N
Sep 25, 2010
st.cloud, mn
2009 iqr polaris 600cc mod for sale. this sled was built new by avalanche racing in fargo and has alot of custom mods and little tricks and a kickass setup! i have owned 5 iq's now from avalanche and loved everyone of them and have had no problems they build very fast and reliable sleds! 600cc longstroke motor with polaris racing head for extra cooling and interchangeable domes, knifed crank, ported cylinders, custom wiseco pistons, slp twin ceramic coated race pipes, v-force reeds, remapped cdi, runs 114 octane! titaniam springs in both primary and secondary clutches with custom weights, c&a skiis, powdercoated black rails, walker evans shocks ( the front track shock was custom made for avalanche racing because of the inconsistency of the float shock it is a coil over shock), fly handlebars and lots more... asking $5900 firm i also have many extra parts for the iqr's so if anyone needs anything let me kno... i am located near st.cloud mn and the only way to get questions answered is to call my cell thanks for looking nick cell# (320) 309-...1957

203.jpg 204.jpg 205.jpg 185.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features