• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondockers aliVe Teaser

BackCountryBasics

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
www.backcountrybasics.com
he just might enjoy that too much... :eek:

mini! you got some cool shots in the vid!!! but i got to tell you that my crash makes yours look weak!!! hahaha cant wait to see you at the shows this year!!!

I hope this doesn't sound the wrong way...but I am relieved my wasn't as bad as yours! I would have actually probably cried instead of laughed! Yours was BRUTAL! I sure hope we get a chance to ride together next year too!!!

J
Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
You my boy Phatty!! Still kickin' here in SD......the new baby is coming in January (nice planning, huh??) but LTrain and I still plan to have an epic sledding year this year. Canada 2 years ago with you guys and Davidoff was a trip for the ages.....we need to duplicate it again this year!! Pumped that you guys had a great year and caught it all on film!! BD5 will no doubt be one of the best films out this year so please let me know the second I can get my copy!!

D
Nov 27, 2007
Boondockers aliVe is now shipping! Pre-orders went out on Thursday.

Thanks for the comments guys. We'll definitely be at the Denver show again and I'm looking forward to the parking lot party.

A Utah get-together sounds great, whose place?

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah USA
guess whos boondockers aliVe dvd came in the mail today???? woooohoooo!!!

i big thumbs up to all the BDV crew. sick film!!! what an awesome way to spend a hot summer night - watching some of the best snowmobile action captured on film last season. i did get a bit sweaty sittin' there in my klim gear and helmet......
and the mag is a way cool idea. havent had time to read all of it yet, but what i've seen so far is sweet!

dan, x2 on the utah get-together!!!! phatty had volunteered kims place earlier on here. i'll call him and tell him we're headed his way any day now.....

T
Nov 27, 2007
Los Alamos, NM
BD4 was the first of the Boondockers series I ever saw. Wow, it was awesome. After I saw it, I couldn't wait for V to hit the streets.
I already have my order in for it. Just counting the days now!!!

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Received the ULTIMATE Boondocker video yesterday. V alive

It just so happens to be the same day as my son's birthday !!!

We watched the video ... 4 times yesterday and twice today ... so far.

Great video ... lots of powder.

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Well I've only watched mine about 5 times now and that's only because of a stupid thing called work! Here's your summary, deeeeeep powder, huge drops, wicked climbs, deeeeeeeep powder, majestic riding, nasty crashes, technical riding, deeeeeeeep powder, and a side of some really cool music to list a couple of things. Bring on winter!

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Well I've only watched mine about 5 times now and that's only because of a stupid thing called work! Here's your summary, deeeeeep powder, huge drops, wicked climbs, deeeeeeeep powder, majestic riding, nasty crashes, technical riding, deeeeeeeep powder, and a side of some really cool music to list a couple of things. Bring on winter!

matt! we gotta get some more of you this next year!

thanks for the compliments fellas! Dan really worked hard on this video! We hope you can enjoy it for years to come!!!

Premium Features