• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aligning clutches, how to do it?

L
Mar 1, 2016
Northen Sweden
So i have a 2013 pro rmk 600 that i have been having big problems with cluch heat so for this season i have changed the motor mounts because they went bad but now when i put it back thogether the C-C between the clutches is by 15 mm, and i asume that that means the clutches isn't aligned.

I have seen alot of threads where they say you have to align them but i can't find how to do it, i would really apreciate it if someone could give a guide on how to do it, also do you need to remove the clutch to align it?

Nooby

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2013
NE Nebraska
First off I would send them in and have them balanced and serviced by a reputable shop such as Indy specialties. You can Google them. Pretty reasonable for what you get.
As far as aligning them there are many videos on YouTube that are pretty good guides.

Good luck with your task and ride safe.

Let it snow.

Nooby

L
Mar 1, 2016
Northen Sweden
First off I would send them in and have them balanced and serviced by a reputable shop such as Indy specialties. You can Google them. Pretty reasonable for what you get.
As far as aligning them there are many videos on YouTube that are pretty good guides.

Good luck with your task and ride safe.

Let it snow.

Nooby

Yeah would Probably have done it if i could but here in Sweden i dont think there is any good shop to hand them in to, but correct me if i am wrong.

A video i checked said that you were supposed to shim the motor mounts, is that correct? If so where are you supposed to put the shim?

Premium Features