• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F
Oct 13, 2013
Call me crazy but don't most snowboarders that use sleds have the cheapest mt sled possible. Most boarders have a 5 year old sled that they picked of for $5000. I think they are out to lunch on this one. They must have been hanging out with the morons that picked the freeride colours and got a little too much second hand happy smoke. Very disappointing.

R
Oct 10, 2014
I like the T3 in the 154, but I thought they would offer it in the Freeride as well? Guess I will keep my ugly green freeride..The red freeride is uglier this year than last. Anybody on the website could come up with better color combinations in 5 minutes, than it takes the skidoo guys to do it. And the Skidoo guys suck at it. Red and Lime green accents on the Freeride? Really? Cant wait for next years color combinations!

R
Dec 1, 2009
They lost a lot of sales on the east coast by getting rid of the 146" summit. on the west coast of NL that's the most popular sled on the snow!!

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
Call me crazy but don't most snowboarders that use sleds have the cheapest mt sled possible. Most boarders have a 5 year old sled that they picked of for $5000. I think they are out to lunch on this one. They must have been hanging out with the morons that picked the freeride colours and got a little too much second hand happy smoke. Very disappointing.

Not always. We all started on cheap sleds, but now just about all my buddies that use sleds for access have bought new. The Summit Sport has been popular with the guys I used to sled-board with. Now the skier dirtbags, they like $300 Indy440's and the like :face-icon-small-ton

AkSledHed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2009
Eagle River, Ak
Well Doo made the decision to keep my 2014 pretty easy. They will eventually have to change the chassis and hopefully build another solid motor with more cc's.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
They lost a lot of sales on the east coast by getting rid of the 146" summit. on the west coast of NL that's the most popular sled on the snow!!

I bet that is part of the reason for the Renegade Backcounty in a 146 this year. about half the guys I know in the midwest run SBA's and it was a big market that Doo was missing out of. I bet that sled sells well for them this year.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I love the Freeride colors! Hate the XRS and Summit. Good to see the black rails, my natural ones are like magnets for snow build up.
Remember the 14/15 Pros? Almost no difference? Probably the same thing with Doo, they have something coming and need time to work on it, so did very little this year. I do see the snowchecks being very poor for Doo and killer for Poo.

F
Oct 13, 2013
The T3 option on in season models would be the only reason, unless you could find a X w/ T3 but I imagine that would be hard. Can't see there being too many used '15 T3 for sale either but there will be some.

D
Oct 31, 2013
NH
I can't believe I'm going to be buying a Polaris, I never once thought I would be buying anything other than a doo. Poo has some amazing snow check options coming march 2... If they offer a spring order with fox floats they will 100% have my money.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Interesting that there are no color choices on sleds I "built". Also, no option for manual starter on Freeride. All e start.
I bet that they come out with late release color options, like they did last year. (Black Freeride option when enough people complained about the magenta, for example.)

S

samsquatch47

Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul, AB
So can somebody list the changes from 15-16? Video and website is a whole bunch of flash and wham bam instead of facts.
Kuster says in the video a bunch of small changes... And they are? ....

E

EZ Ryder

Nov 17, 2013
I see they left the colors on the sp's the same again so they could still move all their 15's off the floor.

Premium Features