• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 T3 production changes

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I took it down, I wanted to double check to make sure posting it was ok, as it wasn't a consumer letter and I don't know the etiquette regarding posting such things. Email me. simple at Alaska dot net

Laundryboy

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2012
I don't want to buy the titanium can and then find out that for some reason it won't work. Unfortunately if I wait too long I may not be able to get one as demand sometimes has a history of exceeding production.

Titanium 375

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Ephraim, Utah
www.diamond-smfg.com
I just got the information from our local skidoo dealer that the T-3 will be coming with the same exhaust system as the 2014 XM. There should be no problem running the Titanium Silencer

Laundryboy
We are running a preseason sale to try to avoid everyone ordering at the first sign of snow. We are in full production off our titanium silencers that does not however mean we won't get back logged. Due to the sales that we are seeing at this time of year Being 102°. My suggestion would be if you want one by winter, you better get a preseason order in.

*Ensure delivery of your can by winter! Preseason your Silencer now. Orders will be on a first come first serve basis. Shipping will begin mid August and shipped in the order they were placed.

off trail mike

Lifetime Membership
May 31, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
I'll bet either BRP found a defect in the lightweight muff after Norona et all beat the crap out of the proto or it flunked EPA sound school! Remember, sound levels on sleds are ridiculously quiet now so you'd likely never notice a flunker (at least I wouldn't .... mining, like construction, makes you deaf too!)

Either way, Ti375 (Diamond S) products are light years ahead of the BRP's stocker and with their summer deal on right now, I suspect they are going to be busy into the fall!

On BRP, I'm not defending or trashing, but if they succeeded in making the stock suitcase a few pounds lighter then good on them. But if they realized it was having some kind of failure that led to increased noise or blown engines, what would you expect BRP to do??? Likely they will try to "fix" the problem next season and hopefully make 2015 owners happy as well.

Big picture....Great sled......lots of options to drop weight with cans that the OEM's simply can't touch.

Life's good.

OTM

jjmyzrider

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
Helena, MT
I would be willing to mail BRP a voucher for $100 off a wrap, in exchange for a lightweight exhaust. The one they advertised on multiple levels, as a selling point for the snowmobile.

BRP.... Why wasn't all of the testing done before marketing? Seems like BRP should have a psition open after this stunt.

TJ427

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2012
Bismarck, ND
Maybe you have seen something official, but it would be nice to know that this is officially the manner in which we will receive our 'T3 package' sleds this fall (i.e., different from how they were marketed). So far I haven't been able to get anything from the dealer or other members... Maybe it is in the mail as we speak...

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Guys, I erased the post for the above posted reasons, and posted my email. For a reason. Wink wink.

Last edited:
C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
Side track the thread here.

Can dealers order snowcheck only sleds like the T3 and Freeride to sell later?

Or more precisely will there be T3's that could be bought in the fall?

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
They are not supposed to. Sometimes they have a lot of employees who snowcheck sleds and then do not end up getting them, so they come up for sale. ;)
Guys back out of their snowchecks fairly regularly also, so those become available. Not sure where you are, but I could probably find one or two for ya.
Chris

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
Snowchecked a Freeride with Felkers, but figure i'll end up with another sled sooner or later.

I'm all over the map on a second sled from the 174 to maybe a Viper, or even doing a snow bike. Just brain storming at the moment.

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
Side track the thread here.

Can dealers order snowcheck only sleds like the T3 and Freeride to sell later?

Or more precisely will there be T3's that could be bought in the fall?

Dealers alway buy a supply of snow checks using the names of there family and friends. Heck I used to buy 6 each year sell 5 for a profit of $500.00 each and with the profits I would buy all my mod parts.

DPG

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Snowchecked a Freeride with Felkers, but figure i'll end up with another sled sooner or later.

I'm all over the map on a second sled from the 174 to maybe a Viper, or even doing a snow bike. Just brain storming at the moment.

Yah, with all the track lengths you kinda need more than one ride for different conditions. I did a 174 but obviously that is a good snow rig, so a 154 Freeride also, and a 600XRS for night trail rips from my house when I cannot find people to ride with.
I checked, there are a couple of 174 T3 sleds and a 154 Freeride here that the checkers "backed out of", lol.

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
Yah, with all the track lengths you kinda need more than one ride for different conditions. I did a 174 but obviously that is a good snow rig, so a 154 Freeride also, and a 600XRS for night trail rips from my house when I cannot find people to ride with.
I checked, there are a couple of 174 T3 sleds and a 154 Freeride here that the checkers "backed out of", lol.

Like how you think, works like that with guitars also!:face-icon-small-hap

My thinking on the Freeride, was kindda like yours on the 600. I know i'll be out on my own some, and just have more time to ride during high avi time. So figured the Freeride would keep me a little lower.

Oh, and thanks for checking. That would be McCall, seems like they're the only one that had a Freeride during the season?

May have to check what's around closer.

Last edited:

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Lol yah. Mile High in McCall, I snowchecked and still have a 14 146 Freeride that I need to sell, a few people snowchecked Freerides last year, but the store was scrambling to find them, even sent one or two to Alaska. People who didn't check them but wanted them.

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
pc m8 with a 162x3" power claw and still less... slp full pipe set for the same price and less weight....zuki power!

let the bashing begin!

is summer over yet:amen:

Premium Features