• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski Doo XM Accessories We Offer

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I would like to know that as well. The linq system is really a very good tie down system. To have a aftermarket bag that would use it so we don't have to drill, rivet, bolt more holes in the tunnel would be sweet. I would also like to see a bag similar in length as the Skidoo backpack/ tunnel bag. It would not need to be very high, long enough that I could carry a extra shovel length wise on the bag without having the ends of the handle poking out 6" on each side.

Maybe you already have one, but that is kinda what I would like to see.

You would have to pull the webbing strap through the buckle to completely remove the bag from the tray.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
That's great. I just need to get to the back side and there is plenty of clearance for holding a nut etc. Another question. If I leave my handle in the shovel will the shovel stay in the bag? Is the way the strap holds the blade of the shovel strong enough that I won't lose my shovel.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
That's great. I just need to get to the back side and there is plenty of clearance for holding a nut etc. Another question. If I leave my handle in the shovel will the shovel stay in the bag? Is the way the strap holds the blade of the shovel strong enough that I won't lose my shovel.

I think so, instead of putting the ball bungee through the neck of the shovel you can go around the neck and back to itself.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA

How many shovels do you need? Do you plan on doing a lot of digging yourself out with that new sled? :)

skidooking

Lifetime Membership
Apr 8, 2011
Paul, just ordered up a Blk/Blk Dan Adams XM windshield bag.

Thanks

Craig A.

A
Aug 28, 2011
Paul,

Any idea when the xm post and xm Brett front bumper will be available I have been checking the site often but says still out of stock

M
Dec 3, 2008
Grande Prairie AB
my question is around the arc. It seems to me that if you had pressure in the shock it would never truly be like stock as there would always be additional pressure. Is this like an adjustable lock out like some bike shocks where it wont budge when locked or is it just dampening that means the shock will move slower but the preload is the same for all settings. would really like this product as I have a 156x3 with a turbo and would enjoy keeping the front end down while climbing but don't want to give up any agility while boondocking.

thank-you.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
There was some comments about the price of the E series bags. I ordered two of them. One of the reasons is i have a couple of their bar bags and they are really well made. I managed to pull some straps loose on one of the bags and sent it back. Replacement came quickly. Never got asked what happened or how I broke it. I just got my replacement. I bust Sled Solutions balls all the time about Skinz availability too.:face-icon-small-win I just opened the box with the Skinz front bumper for my XM. Those idiots(i mean this in a nice way) actually seam weld that bumper together both top and bottom. The has to be nearly 4 FEET of weld on that bumper. Really well made, no wonder they cost what they cost. Really like the design and they look awesome on the sled. This is not the Ras bumper, that wasn't available when I bought mine.

Diamond8

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Tri-Cities Washington
We've already had some XM post kits come in but they were all spoken for. The only way to be assured to get either or both items is to get them on order.

Paul

So we can place an order with Sled Solutions for the post forward kit and then be put in the "que" / on the list so to speak for when the kits come in? The instructions on your site are a little confusing when it comes to ordering parts that are marked "out of stock". Thanks for any clarification you can give me.

Dave

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
So we can place an order with Sled Solutions for the post forward kit and then be put in the "que" / on the list so to speak for when the kits come in? The instructions on your site are a little confusing when it comes to ordering parts that are marked "out of stock". Thanks for any clarification you can give me.

Dave

Yes, that is correct. Just because it says it's out of stock doesn't stop you from ordering the item. You'll go in line with the others waiting for the kit, an order secures you a kit.

Thanks,
Paul

A
Aug 28, 2011
Hi Paul
I put my order in on the post and nxt lvl bag what the projected wait for these post kits? in the middle of my build and hoping to get this on asap thanks for the help.

Nick

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
sled solutions..... do snowest members get free shipping on the e-series bags?

Premium Features