• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski Doo XM Accessories We Offer

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
NEW Adjustable Remote Coupling ARC

New for this season the Bret Rasmussen edition Skinz front bumper.

New for this season the Skinz Freeride Seat.

Airframe Running Boards

Standard XM Front Bumper

Rear Bumper 146, 154 and 163

NEW for this season the Skinz Steering Post Relocation Kit

Concept Front Suspension

Kneepads

Windshield Bag

Float Plates

NEW for this season Dan Adams Windshield/Bag

WRP Bret Rasmussen Seat

Handlebar Bags

E-Series Deluxe Carry All with Goggle Bag

Mini Carry All

Rox Flex Tec II Handguards

ALL NEW E-SERIES Elevation Bag available in Standard and Compact sizes.

[img=http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/SledSolutions/E-Series/Elevation_Compact_zps90721dba.jpg]

ALL NEW E-SERIES Trail Carry All with built in bar pad and GPS pouch.

[img=http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/SledSolutions/E-Series/Handlebar%20Bags/TrailCarryAll_Open_zpsf90be454.jpg]

[img=http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/SledSolutions/E-Series/Handlebar%20Bags/P91189182_zpse4cfbe49.jpg]

All of this plus a lot more on our website.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

www.sledsolutions.com

Thanks,
Paul

Last edited:

DITCHBANGER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
not meaning to be fussy,but how about a pic from the drivers view looking at the dash..would like to order,but need to see a pic..thnx

Diamond8

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Tri-Cities Washington
Some really cool products........how good do you think Skins will be on delivery? Would like to order a couple of the items but it seems like over the last couple years I have read quite a few stories from folks saying it took almost all season to get their skinz parts they ordered. Not trying to be an a-hole but just asking the question. If a guy orders some parts say boards and the post forward here in Sept. would he have the stuff before the snow flies in late November early December? I know they (skinz) can't predict demand for their products.......but how well setup are they to deal with a good amount of demand?

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Some really cool products........how good do you think Skins will be on delivery? Would like to order a couple of the items but it seems like over the last couple years I have read quite a few stories from folks saying it took almost all season to get their skinz parts they ordered. Not trying to be an a-hole but just asking the question. If a guy orders some parts say boards and the post forward here in Sept. would he have the stuff before the snow flies in late November early December? I know they (skinz) can't predict demand for their products.......but how well setup are they to deal with a good amount of demand?

Based on product availability last season and my visit there in May they are only getting better. They have put a lot of money and effort into ramping up for demand. The real problem is that nobody knows what "demand" is going to be on a new product. What does everyone want? The new product. Therefore it seems like they're not improving but they are. As a dealer I can tell you that there is NO other company that releases NEW products as quickly and as often as Skinz. It's hard to keep up with what they do which can cause problems at the distribution level. They aren't as in tune with what the "Pro Climb" guy's needs are for his machine. They may only order 6 of something that in reality they should have ordered 106 of. Since Skinz builds based on orders from distribution in most cases they build 12. Of course these numbers and this scenario is just a fictional example. A lot of the guys that still complain about Skinz can't or won't let something that happened a few years ago die. Things have gotten increasingly better year after year and I expect the same for this season. The real issue I find is that because the product sometimes is hard to get they look elsewhere. That's where Brand "X" comes into play, they saw an opportunity to "copy" a design and sell it cheaper because they don't have the distribution network to fund. Little does the eager unsuspecting customer know that just because Brand "X" looks like a Skinz product doesn't mean it is built in the same fashion. Bottom line is you get what you pay for and those that stray and think they are saving a buck may, or may not be sorry in the long run.

The short answer to your question is if you ordered post forward kit and boards I could ship the boards right now. The post forward kits are selling like crazy but I think I've got enough on order that we will at least have all our orders covered. The Bret Rasmussen front bumpers are the only item listed above that I think will be hard to get. I've got as many as I can afford on order but I'm sure it won't meet demand. That bumper was released AFTER all the distribution meetings so it wasn't picked up this season by them.

Never thought a simple question could come with such a lengthy answer did ya? LOL:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
T
Feb 24, 2011
HILLS OF SOUTHWEST MONTANA
I will be getting a Dam Adams windshield bag but I heard a story and I am not sure if it correct so don't kill the messenger. One of the guys I ride with said he saw it on a sled last year at the beginning of the season then again at the end of the season and the bag had sun faded to a purple tint. So something to watch out for if this is indeed true.

Diamond8

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Tri-Cities Washington
Thanks Sled Solutions.........Long answer but I totally get it. Do you have the Rasmussen boards ready to ship? Sorry I know another question. I will be ordering here shortly. Thanks for your honest and straight forward reply I appreciate the time it took to write it! Hope your business does well and that you have a fun and safe winter season ahead!

Cheers!

Dave

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Neat Bag..does it cover the existing storage compartment?

No, it doesn't interfere at all.

thats my concern as well..

I will be getting a Dam Adams windshield bag but I heard a story and I am not sure if it correct so don't kill the messenger. One of the guys I ride with said he saw it on a sled last year at the beginning of the season then again at the end of the season and the bag had sun faded to a purple tint. So something to watch out for if this is indeed true.

I've got two seasons on mine an it still looks like it did when I bought mine. If you leave it out in the sun ALL the time meaning during storage I would guess it would fade. This was last March after 2 full seasons on mine.

Dan Adams.jpg

Thanks Sled Solutions.........Long answer but I totally get it. Do you have the Rasmussen boards ready to ship? Sorry I know another question. I will be ordering here shortly. Thanks for your honest and straight forward reply I appreciate the time it took to write it! Hope your business does well and that you have a fun and safe winter season ahead!

Cheers!

Dave

No problem, I like being honest and up front with everyone. I know A LOT more of the Skinz story than most and have no problem sharing what I can to clarify. As of now I don't have any and neither does distribution. What color are you thinking you want Black or Polished?

T
Feb 24, 2011
HILLS OF SOUTHWEST MONTANA
I've got two seasons on mine an it still looks like it did when I bought mine. If you leave it out in the sun ALL the time meaning during storage I would guess it would fade. This was last March after 2 full seasons on mine.

That's what I thought too. Good thing I store mine inside.

Thanks for the info!

Premium Features