• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FOURCAST II

W

wag13

Jun 22, 2008
Spearfish,SD
Dont mean to sound stupid but the Teaser said it would be released the 15th and I just went to Highmarkfilms.com to order a copy and the new film is not there....can anyone shoot me a purchase link? thanks in advance, KEVIN

J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
The digital distributor that places the film on iTunes received the movie last week, it should be up soon, however they need to compress it and I'm sure there are some procedures that need to be followed on their end.

DVDs should arrive Wednesday/Thursday of this week, they will be available from the website and the distributors listed in the latest version of the trailer will be supplying retailers. Blu-Ray will be available likely mid to late September.

We are doing the best we can, some of the music took longer to clear than we anticipated, hence the delay. Apologies. -J

when will this be available on itunes?

rick5150

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2012
mpls
Any update on an iTunes date?

I love that this makes it on iTunes and I can watch it wherever I am at any time!

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
Any update on an iTunes date?

I love that this makes it on iTunes and I can watch it wherever I am at any time!

Agree'd, having your movie on itunes is awesome. way better than buying a hard copy and waiting in the mail.

Premium Features