• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SCHOOLED with Rasmussen and Burandt

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
W

WAmtnsledr

Jul 12, 2009
yeah, that video is awesome!! i think its great how they explained everything and it's easy to understand. now riders can just go out there and practice, since they'll already know the techniques.

T
Jan 11, 2008
TX
You can do it on an M1000 and maybe even a Polaris just not as effortless.

Now I have never seen it done or tried it on a Polaris that is why I say that.
Well I can tell you that at least 2 polaris riders are going to try and get the wrong foot forward technic this winter and try and keep my handle bars lower and knee off the seat. Guess time will tell but I think its possible may have to adjust suspension a bit to help. Not sure have to wait and see I am very excited to try...come on snow.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks
Well I went to Colorado two seasons ago for the real Burandt school, now that I ordered the video, maybe I will get some of the knowledge stuck in my head finally.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks
Just watched the video, and I must say it came out pretty good. I thought it was funny when Brett was talking about how awesome the 05'M7 was when it came out, and the things you could do with it. The M7 feels like a thing of the past now that the M8 is here with its power claw track, or even the M8 RTR turbo. Now if we could just get a video out with some RMK's doing that type of riding, I know it can be done.lol. Its really amazing how these guys ride, and I look forward to another winter of trying there techniques.

T
Dec 20, 2008
Radium, BC
Picked up ours yesterday! Watched it twice last night! Wicked riding by those guys.
Good vid...with good tips. Thought it might cover a few more 'moves'...but great coverage of the wrong foot forward technique applied to different scenarious. Gonna improve my tree riding, sidehilling this year for sure!!:beer;

Premium Features