• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SH 5 Film Trailer

Headrush

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Another good one.

I own them all and will get this one too. Are you coming out to Haydays again this year?

827revdog

Jun 18, 2008
michigan
nice work tomas. this is a getter for sure. just ordered off the site. anymore extreme velocity t-shirts? mines getting wore out. gonna be at novi ?

Last edited:
W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
I just watched your primal pitch. I'm sorry but I hate you now. How the heck do you get to do that for a living, and I'm stuck in a lab all day??????? :D

Last edited:
W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
not bad if you don't mind a 70-80 hour work week. not all the time, but it does get a little rough building all this up. cheers!:beer;

The grass looks greener from over here, but I probably wouldn't like the taste in truth. I'd probably handle the hours, but dealing with people would result in my incarceration.

Taz, The lab is where the magic is made, but it's also where the pressure gets applied, because ever project is always late. It has it's up's and down's. One of the fringe benefits is I get to where this nifty blue lab coat. :)

Premium Features