• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondockers 6 Teaser

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
S
May 16, 2008
Reno
Nice work Dan the man. Finally nice to see Phattys wreck all this talk about his wreck and him limping around I really wanted to see it.. Phatty you seem to have had a ruff one this year staying on the sled.

S

stem

Mar 1, 2008
Norway
Oh...I felt a tingle in my......:D Man I miss Utah, I even recognice some of the places from the teaser

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Freaking awesome! Right when the screen went black, when Mr. Barker was heading back down after jumping off there, and everyone was screaming and hootin and hollering, MAJOR goose bumps! That would have been awesome to see live, unfricken believable! Most guys would have bailed, seems Mr. Barker is a different breed. Mad props bro!

Can't wat to get this one, Paul, add it to the list! LOL

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Freaking awesome! Right when the screen went black, when Mr. Barker was heading back down after jumping off there, and everyone was screaming and hootin and hollering, MAJOR goose bumps! That would have been awesome to see live, unfricken believable! Most guys would have bailed, seems Mr. Barker is a different breed. Mad props bro!

Can't wat to get this one, Paul, add it to the list! LOL

10-4

You name it I can get it so you just tell me! You have to do BD6, S3, 208 Productions and Burandts Back Country Adventure Vol 2.

Premium Features