• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SummitHD - S3 45 Degrees North"

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
Gota bring this back to the top.
If you have not watched it do so and if you have watch it again.:D

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Video Review

Just a quick review.
I found a Blu ray edition sitting in my mailbox friday night. So I immediately canceled my plans to attend a baseball game and put it on the big screen (my poor date had no idea what she was in for!!) :D

HOLY DEEP POWDER! Some fantastic shots of EPIC powder in this video. The blu ray picture is crystal clear and clean. You can see the snow waves moving infront of the sleds... my oh my!

There is no shortage of techinical riding in this video. SummitHD films does a fantastic job of capturing tight technical tree riding at its best. And they have some really cool sidehill lines through some cool burn areas.

There are some huge jumps and drops in this video. I could have used a few more for my taste (I am an addict to huge jumps!), but i will take quality jaw dropping ones over alot of smaller ones anyday! :cool:

There were also some really cool/crazy wrecks in the film... Great job capturing the OH @#$% moments! :eek:

I only remember one or two great chute climbs, but then again maybe i was wiping up drool from all the lucious powder in this video!

Overall I gave it 2 thumbs up. The soundtrack is great and the picture quality is sweet!

P

PowderProject

Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming
Phatty your killing me bro! I haven't seen it yet! POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Priority Mail ships for $19 and change to Canada we charge $20.

20 dollars shipping for a 22 dollar DVD. Do you see the stupidity in that?

I shipped a box with a diesel programmer in it to Utah overnight from up here and it was $22 dollars! A set of goggles and lenses from Tom is 8 dollars to ship!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
20 dollars shipping for a 22 dollar DVD. Do you see the stupidity in that?

I shipped a box with a diesel programmer in it to Utah overnight from up here and it was $22 dollars! A set of goggles and lenses from Tom is 8 dollars to ship!

Sure...I don't control the shipping charges. If you want it shipped First Class Mail I'd be happy to do that but there is no way to track it if it doesn't show up.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Just a quick review.
I found a Blu ray edition sitting in my mailbox friday night. So I immediately canceled my plans to attend a baseball game and put it on the big screen (my poor date had no idea what she was in for!!) :D

HOLY DEEP POWDER! Some fantastic shots of EPIC powder in this video. The blu ray picture is crystal clear and clean. You can see the snow waves moving infront of the sleds... my oh my!

There is no shortage of techinical riding in this video. SummitHD films does a fantastic job of capturing tight technical tree riding at its best. And they have some really cool sidehill lines through some cool burn areas.

There are some huge jumps and drops in this video. I could have used a few more for my taste (I am an addict to huge nose dives!), but i will take quality jaw dropping ones over alot of smaller ones anyday! :cool:

There were also some really cool/crazy wrecks in the film... Great job capturing the OH @#$% moments! :eek:

I only remember one or two great chute climbs, but then again maybe i was wiping up drool from all the lucious powder in this video!

Overall I gave it 2 thumbs up. The soundtrack is great and the picture quality is sweet!

I corrected your review a little.

I'm still waiting for them to show up. Currently I've been watching Boondockers 6.....over and over and over and over and over and ....well you get the idea. Some really sick powder in BD6! Just messin with ya Phatty!:D

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Thanks for the great review Phatty! Let me know when you guys get the Blu-rays, can't wait to watch!

Rob...I'm sure Eric told you - I'm shipping off a blu-ray to you first thing tomorrow!

yea if dan would get back from his honeymoon and get some work done around here i could get one shipped your way!!! :D

and yes Paul that was quite the nose dive eh? man oh man it hurts just watching it!

Arrived home last night for find 45 North and Hangfire on Blu-Ray in my mailbox. Got a chance to passivly watch 45 North (amazed my 18 month old isn't more enamoured with sledding flix yet), it was great. Nice work boys.

Premium Features