• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Helicopter recovery service Needed

M
Jan 19, 2009
Howdy, I am looking for the name of a helicopter service that can get to baker to recover a sled lost yesterday (Sunday)

Please any contact info would be great

Last edited:
P
Jan 9, 2008
Hi Line helicopter from Darrington is the one I use don't know his # offhand but should be able to get it from information.He picks them up and will set it down on your trailer in the parking lot.

H
Nov 26, 2007
There will be a few questions like ,can he land next your sled? Elevation? If you cant land by it who is gonna rig it? Have you ever "rode the hook"? Freaky deal, I dont know if he will do that anymore. Used to do it flying cedar. Good luck, heard about it was thinking of going on a sightseeing mission to check it out. Bros helo is busy though. Let us know how it turns out.

K
Oct 7, 2008
Sandy, UT
Maybe you have already checked into this, but I hired a snow cat cause the chopper was $1000 to take off and went up from there. Snow cat=$250 Or if theres a snowcat for sale in your area tell em you want to take it for a good test drive. Oh look a sled...we otta puller out why were here :):):)

D
Sep 17, 2008
so. king co.
it is killin' me

Ok we have all screwed some stuff up..but we like to hear about it when others do the same that way we all feel...well.... normal..what happened..and yes that does have to be the best first post ever!

klpilot

Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
seattle
Saw hi line up there today. Were they looking for your sled? I heard they were lookin for one after we got back to the FBO. I guess it must be yours??? Hope it all works out for you. Either way that sucks!

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
Yikes!!! That's still cheaper than Blackcomb Helicopters per hour. The charge me 900 for 35 minutes of engine time.

BH charged me $750 at the BigDawg 2006 for 30 min.

You must be depressed with Graveler cheating on you all weekend? :D :beer;

Premium Features