• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CR RACING mcx turbo for sale

H
Dec 21, 2007
Yeah, the trip was awsome. I bent a rear shock on what-I-don't know and had to rent two days. We also blew the XP up on top of Frisbee out past the green tower. (took 6 hours to get it across the ridge (we had to shovel to get across) and down the mountain) Man you guys have snow! It is cool to see how people watch out for eachother in Revy. Only that place and Cooke are like that. Thanks again and hope you get what you want for that sled. It ran and looked fantastic. I would buy it if I could justify it. I just don't ride enough out in the mountains.

Brian

R

ROZZY MX

Dec 6, 2002
REVELSTOKE BC
www.rozzymx.ca
thanks man ....it is so much fun on this baby and so fast .......I wont change a thing next year .....maybe just color but I love the red .....a couple dudes are ready to pull the trigger and cross over to the turbo side and when they do they wont look back!!!

what price

he wont post a price as he doesnt want others coming on and saying what its really worth !!!!! do you see any truck ads where it says call me for a price ? and if you did would you call ........... not unless your dumb or insane which is what he's hoping for. lots of insane people on here bby the nature of where we take our sleds but still no reason to overpay folks. my 2c.

S

summitguy

Nov 26, 2007
Saskatoon, SK
he wont post a price as he doesnt want others coming on and saying what its really worth !!!!! do you see any truck ads where it says call me for a price ? and if you did would you call ........... not unless your dumb or insane which is what he's hoping for. lots of insane people on here bby the nature of where we take our sleds but still no reason to overpay folks. my 2c.

Actually his price is pretty reasonable if you knew what all went into this sled. He's done it ALL to this unit. Perhaps a call and a discussion with the owner is a better approach than your post here. Rozzy is a stand up guy and ANYONE should feel confident dealing with him.

R
Apr 13, 2002
Washington

this guy is a retard. he is bashing on other threads too. nice sled btw, wish it was in my garage!

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007

Tell us how much yu want for your powder extreme and then we can judge you... dork.

Awesome sled Roz.... sj

bad attitude

Sorry if that helps ...... unecessary and ignorant reply on my part if that helps.... i'm having a hard time not being hostile to anything yamaha after my experience. Before you rave on i said sorry and i mean that over this response. i do apoligize to anyone i have offended over this response ........ the rest of the responses i've posted i stand behind until someone buys my sled or Vernon Motor Sports is forced to buy it back in court.

My Powder Extreme Price

My powder extreme price is 80% of the invoices i have into it which is approx 22 thou not counting the trips i've spent taking it to dealers ....... super cheap for a sled that doesnt run...........IMHO

R

ROZZY MX

Dec 6, 2002
REVELSTOKE BC
www.rozzymx.ca
Sorry if that helps ...... unecessary and ignorant reply on my part if that helps.... i'm having a hard time not being hostile to anything yamaha after my experience. Before you rave on i said sorry and i mean that over this response. i do apoligize to anyone i have offended over this response ........ the rest of the responses i've posted i stand behind until someone buys my sled or Vernon Motor Sports is forced to buy it back in court.

My powder extreme price is 80% of the invoices i have into it which is approx 22 thou not counting the trips i've spent taking it to dealers ....... super cheap for a sled that doesnt run...........IMHO

im not sure who this dude is but I have no idea why hes on my thread ......anyways the sled is sold and thanx for all the interest and see u next year boys !!!

Last edited:
Premium Features