• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lets see your wraps !

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
b913a36484bf87fcce7cafdf53cbc287.jpg

96-ramair

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2012
Awesome to see the Locator wrap on a real sled! Mine will be in different colors on a creamsicle, but yours looks awesome and gets me anxious for mine to show up!

Can I infer you're in Bozeman from the MSU logo on the wall? Son's a freshman, and I'll be going there for SCS to do my wrap...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
Awesome to see the Locator wrap on a real sled! Mine will be in different colors on a creamsicle, but yours looks awesome and gets me anxious for mine to show up!

Can I infer you're in Bozeman from the MSU logo on the wall? Son's a freshman, and I'll be going there for SCS to do my wrap...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes I am in Bozeman. Picture was taken in SCS's new shop. They do a great job, nice to have them do the install if possible.

J

jsenske

Sep 7, 2012
UP Michigan
Wrap

JpP2UvE.jpg

Planned on going with this with the "paw-prints" white, but I never got my SCS code or any info about the wrap voucher... I think thats pretty whack but I guess it doesnt bother me that much, never had a wrap before so it wont change much.

What wrap is this

C
Oct 28, 2010
Premium Features