• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Products Coming for the Gen 4

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
As many of you know the 850's are still not available. Skinz has designed many products non of which can be finalized until a production model shows up. As the actual pictures surface we will update these photo's.

In addition to the pictures below there will be Airframe Running boards, Headlight Deletes, Rear Bumpers, Silencers, Kneepads, and the normal stuff that Skinz offers.

Bret Rasmussen Front Bumper

Standard Skinz Front Bumper

New Air Flex Handguards

Float Plate

Storage

Most of this stuff is on the website already including pricing.

http://www.sledsolutions.com/index.php

Thanks,
Paul

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Any word on when Skinz might start shipping the stuff?

Skinz just got their Gen4 2 days ago so they are working on it. Depending on the product you're looking for will depend on when you might see them. As it stands now I don't think you'll see anything for the Gen 4 until December. They have to build the prototypes, build fixtures, build the product and ship.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Any chance of a lightweight hood that has an access door like the axys?

No idea. Something like that is probably down the list of things to look at.....very time consuming. They need to fill all the normal slots like kneepads, windshield bags, running boards etc before they go down that road. If I had to guess.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Somebody go to the meeting and tell them to make a...
...:director:POST FORWARD MOD DAG-NABBIT ! ! ! !:horn:

....i love skinz company. They do good work.:becky:

How on earth do you know you'll need a post forward kit on this sled already, have you ridden it?:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features