• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gen 4 exhaust

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
They will retail for $579 we will have a pre-order sale that will start mid May. We have some sound Clips I will get posted

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

That's $752.00 Canadian at today's exchange! By the time you pay 12% tax at the border plus shipping that's close on $900.00 for a can. YIKES!

R
Feb 2, 2016
Always ran hps cans but don't want a quiter can than the old etec. Can anybody give useful info between diamond s and ggb cans. I know it's way early but tough decision.

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
ANY manufacturer that sells a can that is LOUDER than stock should be hung from their thumbs...

...we fight battle after battle with environmental groups over sound...we LOSE riding areas because someone wants to be HEARD...

...FFS guys, quit the loud BS, and lets keep our riding areas safe!

Ace

C
Feb 3, 2016
Alaska
ANY manufacturer that sells a can that is LOUDER than stock should be hung from their thumbs...

...we fight battle after battle with environmental groups over sound...we LOSE riding areas because someone wants to be HEARD...

...FFS guys, quit the loud BS, and lets keep our riding areas safe!

Ace

Well, in a big state, such as Alaska, where nobody lives next to roding areas (besides cabins) louder cans are nice. They let you know where your buddies are.. Up in the mountains of BC, CO, WY and ID they shouldnt matter anyways. Nobody lives in the riding zones where true mountain cans are needed/meant to be used.. That being said, If you ride next to homes or if your a flatlander what do you have a loud can for in the first place, let alone a mountain sled..

R
Feb 2, 2016
Well said! As for the fight against landowners, you can never please everybody especially when that's not their sport or interest. But hope you can keep your area open and keep enjoying the sport.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
U don't seriously use the loud can as a location device and manufacturers sure the hell didn't build them for that purpose.
Just like cars, it's to sound cool, plain and simple.

If u really want to know where ur riding buddies are at all times, buy garmin rino 650s. They are much better at keeping track of people than loud cans, i promise u that!

GS6

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
U don't seriously use the loud can as a location device and manufacturers sure the hell didn't build them for that purpose.

If u really want to know where ur riding buddies are at all times, buy garmin rino 650s. They are much better at keeping track of people than loud cans, i promise u that!GS6

It called "pseudo power" and those that use loud cans are compensating for other areas they are a little "short" in :)

C
Feb 3, 2016
Alaska

If u really want to know where ur riding buddies are at all times, buy garmin rino 650s. They are much better at keeping track of people than loud cans, i promise u that!

GS6

Not as a serious location device, just one where I dont HAVE to pull out the gps. Probably getting bca headsets for the crew next year anyways..

K
Jan 28, 2011
Thunder Mountain Lodge
Quiet Can

I just ordered an HPS can because they have a great reputation for performance and for avoiding problems that seem to pop up with some other brands. After reading that the new model will be quieter than the old model I am pumped! I would love a can with the same decibel level as stock, but with added HP and less weight. That is what I am looking for. Thanks

off trail mike

Lifetime Membership
May 31, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
I'm using the Diamond S quiet can and am a big fan of quiet...and light....thanks Diamond S!

Off topic...sorta...but on the subject of loud snowmobiles....how come everybody b*tches at sledders miles from the closest civilization....but it's perfectly OK to have mufflerless cars, trucks, and bikes on public highways and municipal roads...that's totally acceptable....and legal. Our city just reversed its loud motorcycle bylaw....???

Yep....common sense isn't that common ... I guess.

OTM

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
I'm running the Diamond S on my Pro. Beautiful product, super light, and quiet with a nice change of tone from stock.

Only downside is cost. Summitseeker was right on the button, it's a $900 ticket after shipping/duties into Canada… :face-icon-small-dis

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
I'm running the Diamond S on my Pro. Beautiful product, super light, and quiet with a nice change of tone from stock.

Only downside is cost. Summitseeker was right on the button, it's a $900 ticket after shipping/duties into Canada… :face-icon-small-dis

Ouch!!

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
I am surprised that the name calling hasn't gotten out of control yet.

This has been a pretty tame thread.

No one has been called xenophobic, racist, anti-islamic. Not many hillary supporters on snowest in the summer?

Premium Features