• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 nytro powderlites stage II

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
thats retarded. an 11 pro with 1400 miles is worth $7500-$8000. he would be way on top money wise

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
Your offering a sled your in12k for a sled most are in25k. Sweet deal. For u. Pros arent that cool

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
just my take but i would rather put more money to make it more to what you like than give it away. but thats just me i will not give my hard spent money away.unfortunately you will lose no mater what because so many people have given them away on here. thats why they are worth nothing now + they are not for everyone.

K

kraut

Dec 6, 2009
Give away?

just my take but i would rather put more money to make it more to what you like than give it away. but thats just me i will not give my hard spent money away.unfortunately you will lose no mater what because so many people have given them away on here. thats why they are worth nothing now + they are not for everyone.
They're cheaper on KSL...They're getting cheaper every where not just on here.:face-icon-small-coo

T

tranquillicer

Nov 27, 2007
Sask. Canada
They are worth what ever some one will pay for them.....some times you build these things and enjoy them and then move on. If you have any notion of recovering more than half of what you invest in the extras, you should quit before you start. Been there and done that

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
damn dude. Great price for a sled that will be delivered looking and being better then show room.

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
Cant believe i cant sell this for $10k. Gonna keep it on here for a few more weeks fo sale then i guess ill part it out. So let me know if you are interested in any of the parts

J

judger101

Sep 2, 2008
Washburn, ND
to be honest, i bought a new 12 nytro this past fall. i REALLY wish i would have waited as i have dang near 20k into the thing right now and there are some really good deals on turbo nytros right now (like this one).

V
Aug 6, 2010
Chilliwack BC
They are worth what ever some one will pay for them.....some times you build these things and enjoy them and then move on. If you have any notion of recovering more than half of what you invest in the extras, you should quit before you start. Been there and done that

Hes telling u the truth.U know how i know? Cuz the sled that he built and spent all his money on is sitting in my shop. I bought his off of him for about 40 cents on the dollar of his expendatures. Now if u still have it and r serious about getting rid of it then pm me. u have to deliver it to sw bc can tho. i cant come to the states. cheers.

Premium Features