• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Nypex

L

LOYTOY

Nov 29, 2007
marsden, sk
Apex motor set into new Nytro chassis built by Tyler Earl, Impulse Paul and R&D customs. It pretty much has everything! Very fast! Motor has been stroked out with Stroker crank, head work, rods, pistons, stutter box for drag racing. Full standalone fuel system which is dead on and awesome!! Rev limiter has been increased so your not bouncing off it too. 2871 Impulse turbo, cr m-10, cr tunnel, 174x16x3 inch camo extreme, Avid drivers, cr a-arms, fox res shocks, sly dog skis. Thats the main stuff i guess but there is tons of cr bits and pieces. Everything was built new in feb 2011 and sled has 3 rides on it. Lots and lots of hours to get that motor in there! If you want the best here it is! $45,000. available for test ride for serious buyer dec 26-30. pm or text me if interested. 780-214-7344
JL

IMG_0366.jpg IMG_0364.jpg IMG_0367.jpg IMG_0172.JPG

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
WOW! whata build!!! best of everything on a yammi IMO!!!!

You get what you pay for!!!! Good luck with the sell!!!!!

M
Sep 24, 2009
kaysville utah
sweet sled

If paul built it, its worth the 45k...but you will be hard pressed to sale it for that!!! Nice work, most beautiful sled I have ever seen, bet it screams!!! Good luck with the sale!

Z
Oct 8, 2003
Utah
I could buy a lifted Duramax for that. maybe u haven't heard the economy is in the crapper. Maybe i'm crazy but I think it would be hard to sell at $20k-
Good Luck

Why would you make a post like that? Do you even have a clue what it would cost to build one? Trust me, I have and 45k is close to what just parts alone would cost not including labor. If its to much for you move on to something else, don't bash a guyon his price when clearly you have no clue what out cost to build one. If someone wants the best of the best he'll be willing to pay for it.

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
av8er price understanding

This is a guy that thinks everything is overpriced when someone else is selling it but when he owns it he will tell you how he is giving it away. Next ge will wanna trade you his harley for it. He rruely must not know what it cost to build a sled like this.

L

LOYTOY

Nov 29, 2007
marsden, sk
I could buy a lifted Duramax for that. maybe u haven't heard the economy is in the crapper. Maybe i'm crazy but I think it would be hard to sell at $20k-
Good Luck

You want some gold? I'll put some ****ing gold on it for you bud

S

SSWIM

Nov 19, 2001
Grand Junction, Colorado
Doesnt matter what the economy is, people that want a quality build will step up to the plate and pay the price when shopping this caliber of hardware. This is a great build and at a good price also.

Very, very nice.

Sam

yammi4ever

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Garwin, Iowa
$45, OOO FOR A SLED, YEAH RIGHT GOOD ****ING LUCK, i'll take the Pepsi challenge against this freight train anyday of the week, The guys at Outlaw Motorsports could build this same sled with full CR 174" Tunnel with a 3" track for about $27K. but you guys go ahead pay $45k for this sled. go Canadian dollar. I hope some dumb Sob gives you every penny of that price

Even if you believe this, (and I am guessing you do LOL) keep it to your self. This is NOT the place to knock someone's classified ad. If you saw this ad in the paper would you place a ad the next week saying things like this. HELL NO, you would call him and keep it private. The same respect should be given here.

Apologize and move on, not dig in deeper.

Z
Oct 8, 2003
Utah
Even if you believe this, (and I am guessing you do LOL) keep it to your self. This is NOT the place to knock someone's classified ad. If you saw this ad in the paper would you place a ad the next week saying things like this. HELL NO, you would call him and keep it private. The same respect should be given here.

Very well put.

L

LOYTOY

Nov 29, 2007
marsden, sk

im kinda thanking him! if outlaw will build one of these for 27 im calling Dustin in the morning and ordering three! haha!!

Z
Oct 8, 2003
Utah
So here is a break down of what a sled like this would cost to build.
Anyone can say "oh I could build a sled like that for $10g" or whatever...If you know what your actually talking about the numbers might end up being a little different then you think.

2009 Yamaha Nytro $11500

Turbo Impulse Nypex kit $8800 Standalone fuel system 600 cc injectors gt3071 turbo Mid-mounted Garrett Gt 3071r hybrid turbo Tial V-Band stainless turbine housing Short, responsive 3 into 1 V-Band st
PHP:
ainless header 3" stainless V-Band turbo downpipe Tial V-Band 38mm external wastegate Separate 1 3/4" wastegate downpipe High flow intercooler Tial Q 50 mm blow off valve Standalone fuel injection controller, all stock ecu/harnesses ect are gone. This is a full engine standalone from complete custum timing maps to complete custum fuel maps. IAT sensor, Coolant sensor

Engine Apex engine Cams $1300 Heavy duty valve springs $450 Arp Head studs $300 custum forged/stroker pistons $900 Carrillo Rods $1600 Steel sleeved block $1200 stroked crank $1400 ported head $900 Cam timing misc gaskets/bearings $500

Clutching: Supertip weights $250 Dalton Helix $150 BWB spring $30 Cutler secondary spring $30 Avid drivers $250

Suspension/Chasis: CR 174" tunnel $1650 CR 174" M-10 $4000 8" billet wheels $200 174x16x3" track $1500 Impulse front cooler mod to fit 3" track

Other: Prologger $700 Assault seat $550 CR Racing Steering Post $220 CR Racing Yamaha billet throttle block $80 MSD Ignition coils $400 8" billet risers $150 Skinz handlebars $160 ODI grips $30 Custum break master cylinder $150

Bling: Professional polish-cr rails, surge tank, risers, cr side plates, intercooler, intercooler brackets, thermestat housing, and other...$600 Professional Chrome-M10 front and rear mounting arms, front upper and lower a arms $400 Professional powdercoat-Everything that isn't polished of chromed is powdercoated. I mean EVERYTHING tunnel, steering hoop, steering post, foot rests, front clip, oil bottle,valve cover, chain case cover, crank case vent cover, magneto cover, way more then I want to list... Little things even down to the little fuse mounting bracket. $1000

Total $40400

Price does not include labor which is easily 50 hours

yammi4ever

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Garwin, Iowa
Don't forget he is in Canada, so your starting prices will need to be increased some. If I am reading correctly you forgot to add in the Apex core charge. I think everyone who is reasonable gets your point though.

good luck to OP in selling, sure there are a few who will appreciate what went into this sled.

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Good Luck

I could buy a lifted Duramax for that too! Oh wait I already have one and I know it wouldn't climb what that sled will!

Nice post there buddy! Sometimes opinions are like farts and should be kept under the sheets!

M
Jan 14, 2004
I'm building one as we speak, and as usual I'm building everything myself I'll bet when I'm done I'll have close to 500 hours into it, no BS. Yah you can get the motor in there in 3 hours but that doesn't include X,Y,Z etc etc etc. Theres a lot more to it then what it seems on paper.

M5

Premium Features