• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 iqr w/ slp 660

J
Dec 23, 2007
vernal,ut
06 iqr with slp 660 based of of a 07 600 ho, twin pipes, painted black tunnel, simmons skis, pro taper handlebars, trail tank and radiator kit. $5000. will possibly seperate and sell as a roller. if your looking for a sled to get up and go and put some blisters on your hands this is it. pm with email for pics or questions thanks.

J
Dec 23, 2007
vernal,ut
bump bump bump. come on people i just spent over 3000 on the motor tank pipes this year. motor was gone through completely with new gaskets just before i bought it last fall, then had to buy costom pipes for the iqr. i rode the sled twice this year. no one interested at all?

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
bump bump bump. come on people i just spent over 3000 on the motor tank pipes this year. motor was gone through completely with new gaskets just before i bought it last fall, then had to buy costom pipes for the iqr. i rode the sled twice this year. no one interested at all?

Who did the work?

Please post pics.

Premium Features