• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 Aerocharged Turbo D8 163

S
Nov 26, 2007
Crazy Mountains
This is a super clean 09 D8 163 with an HM Aerocharger race gas turbo kit that also has a water to air intercooler- top of the line! Along with lots of other upgrades, suspension, vents galore, bumpers and much much more. The sled has around 1100 miles on it, with 50 miles on new complete motor, and 0 on boost. I put this sled together to ride this year, and haven't even ridden it once. I have been absolutely swamped with work and everything else going on... sucks growing up! I will get pics up ASAP. Any questions call- 406-223-7949 Steel- $12,999

S
Nov 26, 2007
Crazy Mountains
2009 Dragon 800 RMK 163"
1300 miles- 75 miles on new motor- 25 miles under boost
HM Turbos Turbo kit- 66 Aerocharger/water to air intercooler
Fire N Ice vents everywhere
AFX A-Arms
Skinz Rear bumper
Avid Extroverts
Attitude Industries fuel box
Autometer Boost Gauge
AEM Air Fuel Gauge
CMX gauge pod
Fuel Pressure Gauge
LED Tail light
Torque arm/Push arm
Walker Evans Floats with Fabcraft Spring Rate Chambers
All shocks have been resealed and recharged
SCS Gunslinger Hood Wrap
Fire N Ice Headlight intake
MMP 9" Ax-Calibur Wheels and Freedom Axle
Skid Plate
2:1 Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator

I'm forgetting some other stuff too but you get the point! All of the modifications turbo and otherwise were all done this year and have less than 25 miles on them including the wrap. The sled was bone stock at the start of the season. My dad bought a Pro so I bought this one from him and put the turbo kit on and haven't been able to ride but just once all season long. Work has gotten the best of me and I hate seeing such a bada$$ sled just sit there and not get ridden. I am interested in trades whether it be a cheaper sled that I can afford to hang onto, or a summer toy. Any questions you can call me- 406-223-7949- Steel

turbodragonfrontleft.jpg

turbodragonright.jpg

Premium Features