• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 apex - turbo

N

NITROSKIDUDE

Dec 12, 2003
SPOKANE WA.
ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT AND THIS WILL BE GOING GOING GONE... MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY TIME:D

There is new vid of it on a start up i would have ripped her up the street but aall our snow is melting.

OK HERE IS THE DEAL OF THE YEAR....
I WANT THIS SLED GONE. SOOOOOO............

AM GOING TO REDUCE THE PRICE ON THIS TO $5000.00
NOW HER IS THE CATCH, I WILL TAKE THE BEST OFFER OVER THIS AMOUNT AT THE END OF THE MONTH.
OR THE FIRST TO OFFER 7000.00 FOR IT.

SO THIS MUST I MEAN MUST GO BY THE END OF THE MONTH...
SO HERE IS YOU CHANCE FOR A GREAT DEALL FOR 2011.

LETS START THE BIDDING.

Powderlites turbo
Fastrac M-10 floating rear suspention, ( both shocks have just been gone threw
Mountain Mod seat
2860 garrett
titanium header
2.5 down pipe
pure logic controller
tial 50mm BOV
revers
2 hoods Mt fit ,and Fugi with custom paint
aluminum steering bushings.
ice scratchers
cover
no o2 sensore, but there is a spot in the header for one.
boost gauge
head shim runs on pump fuel at 12 pounds at 240-250 horse, 16-18 on race 110 300+
it also has heavier or dual vaulve springs
$7000.00 ish

This is also the sled Mod Rods used to mock there vent kits off of for thew Apex.

This is it with a thrasher hood on it
MTFITHOODAPEX001.jpg

MTFITHOODAPEX005.jpg

This is the Fugi for it, there are a couple cracks in the paint.
22509001-2.jpg

22509002-2.jpg

Last edited:

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Miles ?

How many total miles on sled how many miles on boost? Has sled ever been wrecked? How long have u owned the sled? Any clutching done? Any chance coming to Seattle area any time soon.

N

NITROSKIDUDE

Dec 12, 2003
SPOKANE WA.
The sled is around 3500 Km on on it I have had it two and three quarters seasons. This thing is dialed in, Not sure on the miles on boost , the clutching is stock secondary. not sure of the setup in it, and there are supertips in the primary.

Other than breaking the bumper on a tree, and there beeing a couple cracks in the tunnle that hasnt gotten worse since I put a better bracing on it, where the rear suspention is mounted, it has been ridin and maintained,

I put a new centersection in the turbo less than 500 miles ago.

This sled is actually more sound now than when I bought it a couple years ago.vI am just waiting for the snow to get deep enough to go tear it up with it.

I love the sled just found a ski doo I think I like better.

flatlander77

Lifetime Membership
May 1, 2009
Flat and Hard pack!!
Can you please call me on this send... Would like to make a deal and talk about it. but you place no phone number for yourself and i lefted e-mail for you to please call.. So once again.. Can you please call me @ (307) 399-4412 my name is Jessica. Thank you!

N

NITROSKIDUDE

Dec 12, 2003
SPOKANE WA.
OK WE ARE AT THE MIDDLE OF THE MONTH, AND i HAVE A COUPLE OFFERS,

AT THE END OF NEXT WEEK I WILL RELEASE THE HIGHEST NUMBER AS OF THEN.

sOME ONE IS GOING TO GET A GREAT DEAL IF IT GOES FOR WHAT I HAVE BEEN OFFERED.

SO EATHER POST WHAT YOU WANT TO GIVE FOR THIS OR PM ME EITHER WAY i WILL BE POSTING THE NUMBERS BY THE END OF THIS WEEK.

N

NITROSKIDUDE

Dec 12, 2003
SPOKANE WA.
OK LOOKS LIKE THE "END" OF THE MONTH IS NEXT MONDAY, I HAVE A PARTY THAT WANTS TO COME GET THIS THING OVER THE WEEKEND, IF THEY OUT BID YOU ALL,

SO LETS END THIS AT MIDNIGHT ON THE 27TH,................

SO FAR THERE HAS BEEN 1 BID PUT OUT THERE AT 5500.00

AND ANOTHER ONE RECENTLY NOTIFIED AT 5600.00.........

sO LETS START PUTTING THEM NUMBERS OUT THERE IF YOU ARE IN IT TO WIN IT.............

PUT IT OUT HERE PM ME OR .................... BUT EITHER WAY I WILL PUT IT UP HERE.............

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
I will pay you 7k at the rate of a dollar a week until paid. you keep it and ride it until paid for, I get to use when I get out there.

Bump for a ripper!

N

NITROSKIDUDE

Dec 12, 2003
SPOKANE WA.
yea that would almost work.

So The bid is at a confirmed 5600.00, anybody out there want to beat that put it up. There is 2 days a few hours left to get this a a great deal.\\

So put your numbers up.

N

NITROSKIDUDE

Dec 12, 2003
SPOKANE WA.
TTT

This will end tomarrow (Thurs.) at midnight the lucky winner will get this for 5600.00 unless there is another umber thrown out there.

Premium Features