• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'08 Supercharged Nytro Full Mod ***SOLD***

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
SOLD

Selling my 2008 Supercharged Nytro. Started life as a 40th Anniversary Addition...Running 12 lbs of boost...approx 240 HP. Sled has 3700+- miles. Just did a compression test, 180-185 psi on all 3 cylinders (for reference, Randy Swenson has over 10,000 on his boosted nytro and apex and they still have less than 3% leakdown).

*MPI Stage II Supercharger @ 12 PSI...I run 100LL Av Gas.
*MPI Fresh Air Kit.
*Turbonetics Raptor Blow Off Valve.
*Power Addiction Tunnel (Brand Wursten) with outer running board coolers and Double Pass U Cooler...Brad makes his tunnels out of .090 instead of the .064 of the other tunnel builders...this tunnel is BULLETPROOF!!
*Radiator and Bulkhead cooler delete.
*Under Tunnel Exhaust.
*Timbersled BarkBuster Front with Fox Floats.
*SlyDog PowderHound Ski's.
*Timbersled Mountain Tamer Rear Skid with Ice Age Rails and Fox Floats.
*Mountain Machines 8" Big Wheel Kit.
*162 x 15 x 2.5 Camoplast Challenger Extreme...no missing or torn lugs.
*HyperFax.
*Avid Drivers.
*19T.
*ShockWave Helix.
*Less than 500 miles on new Primary Clutch.
*Trail Tank 10.2 gallon tank.
*Lightweight Battery.
*Raised Seat.
*Diamond S Mesh Hood.
*PowerMadd Pivot and 8" Risers.
*RSI Bars.
*RSI Hi Power Grip Heaters.
*ODI Grips.
*2 Cool Vents (full kit both sides).
*Full extra set of plastic (hood, windshield, console, tank cover,side panels).
*Also comes with the stock headlight and mounting hardware if you want to return to running stock hood.

This sled has over $30K invested. Similar sleds are selling for $16-20K.

Nytro1.jpg
[/IMG]

Nytro2.jpg
[/IMG]

Nytro3.jpg
[/IMG]

Nytro4.jpg
[/IMG]

Nytro5.jpg
[/IMG]

Nytro6.jpg
[/IMG]

Nytro7.jpg
[/IMG]

Nytro8.jpg
[/IMG]

Nytro9.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Interested in your sled, new member to this forum not familiar with navigating it yet, but I am currently not sure how to contact you.

click on his name, under the menu that comes up, select "send a private message to modsledr", then type a message to him including your contact information or whatever.

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
would you be interested in selling your white hood and white tank shroud?thanks

Thanks for the offer...but I want to keep everything together in case someone doesn't want to run the mesh hood.

thanks for looking

R
Jan 19, 2009
Squamish, BC
Maybe this is a bad question, but is it possible to run this sled without av gas? I'm in BC so I can get 94 octane at the pump, but don't want to deal with mixing fuels. If there's a simple solution such as decreasing the boost to run pump gas, then I'm interested in the sled. Thanks.

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
Maybe this is a bad question, but is it possible to run this sled without av gas? I'm in BC so I can get 94 octane at the pump, but don't want to deal with mixing fuels. If there's a simple solution such as decreasing the boost to run pump gas, then I'm interested in the sled. Thanks.

i would want to talk to MPI and find out the max boost for 94 octane...smaller pulley's could be installed to lower the boost. Based on others I've ridden with, seems like 8-10lbs is about the max on pump fuel.

I'll do a little research and let you know.

Another option would be to install a head shim to lower the compression...then 12 lbs on pump is no problem. BUT, its a pretty technical job.

Premium Features