• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2000 800 rmk 151

RMK4life

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
I just like everyone else would like some more info on your seat mod. When you get the chance some more info would be great!!!

Nemesis88

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2008
Southwest, MN
Things have changed

OK Guys, things have changed. Sold the sled locally last week. I have no idea why, but the sled blew up on the new owners first ride. :face-icon-small-fro The sled has always ran flawless for me. His mechanic partially tore the sled down and has told me that both pistons are shot and one rod is definitely shot. He stopped there. I have taken the sled back and returned the individuals money. I am now selling the sled as a rolling chasis and have listed it on eBay:

eBay Listing

I am selling the sled under the assumption that it will need a complete new motor. I do not have the time to rip it down and deal with it now. Work has me traveling a lot. The complete box of motor parts will be included and the sled will be in its partially ripped down state. If you have any questions, let me know.

Premium Features