• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 mc- xpress nyto

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
2008 nytro with mc-xress rear mount (ran 12-15lbs. on pump fuel)
1847 miles (1500 on boost)
simmons gen 2 skis (have the stock ones too)
10.4 gal tank
avid drivers
153 inch powder claw track
tunnel bag and cover
new hifax
$12,000 us. You won't be dissappointed.
If it makes a difference on the sale, I can get you a brand new, black mountain tamer rear suspension for $1,000 more!
Nitro2008.jpg

Last edited:

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
That is a screamin deal. That is my bottom dollar but I need it to go. I can't believe no one is jumping on it for that. There is money left over to put a brand new suspension on comparinging it to the other prices. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the sled. I am wanting to build another sled. If nobody wants it for that I will ride it another year.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I just can't believe no one is snatching this sled up for $12,000. I just looked at story's nytro for 22,500. You put a different track, tunnel, suspension on it and still have a ton of money left over for what ever for $10,500 difference. Granted it doesn't have propane but what does that cost to get set up so you can get fuel on Sunday or certain trips. I drove my buddies truck,on propane, for a month. It sucked because you couldn't just get propane anywhere. Granted that was quite a few years ago. Still can't get it in town on the weekends most of the time.
All I know is that if I built another 4 stroke I would buy a used one and go from there. I have seen so many great deals and this one is the cheapest I've seen.

Premium Features