• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Nypex

nytro41

Premium Member
Oct 11, 2008
Some where in the hills ID
are we a bunch of kids or what. ya i bet you that sled is worth 45k no doubt. sounds bad a** to. but honestly. i doubt your gonna find someone that will buy it for that. ive got 30000 into an rx1 with rods pistons valve springs all that good jazz. even converted it to a fuel injection from a apex. (that was a pain in the a** as well lol) no body should be doggin on your add. but with respect. i wanna know the guy that buys it. cuz he has some coin behind him.

L

LOYTOY

Nov 29, 2007
marsden, sk
are we a bunch of kids or what. ya i bet you that sled is worth 45k no doubt. sounds bad a** to. but honestly. i doubt your gonna find someone that will buy it for that. ive got 30000 into an rx1 with rods pistons valve springs all that good jazz. even converted it to a fuel injection from a apex. (that was a pain in the a** as well lol) no body should be doggin on your add. but with respect. i wanna know the guy that buys it. cuz he has some coin behind him.

would you like to know how much I'm spending on my new one? thanks for destroying my thread guys real nice! oh and three sales pending;)

S

Stewd

Nov 15, 2009
Calgary Ab
Damn nice sled and worth every cent of the 45k. For those who can't afford, don't be jealous just learn to appreciate when someone has been able to put together something as fine as this.

Good luck with the sale, it won't be around long.

M

MEAT

Sep 13, 2008
Castlegar, B.C.
Lot of trash talking in a for sale thread. From what I have seen and talking to him whatever he says is in the sled is in the sled. Dollars or parts. I can tell you he only likes the best and is a stand up guy in the highest regard. I know, I bought his turbo kit and with the extras and new guages etc. he put in, very little money went into his pocket. When it all showed up I couldnt believe what I got for my money. So if you cant afford the premium price for a premium sled then lower the bar and get what you can. Somebody will come along and give him what he wants because they see the value and hours invested. Haters STFU and move on.

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
Incredible build!!! Someone will buy it, but for sure most are out of reach with that price. About 3x as much as I could afford.

BUT, if I was loaded, I would buy it!!!

D

DLUX

Nov 26, 2007
Grande Prairie
There are a select group of hardcore bad *** sledders that love to build crazy **** every year and know the value of quality and are willing to pay whatever it costs to have the best. Its idiots like some of the guys that have posted on this thread that make me want to delete my snowest account. This is a one of a kind quality build that can not be replicated for any less than 45k. Good luck on the sale and to all the idiots on here that think they know it all, keep your self proclaimed wisdom to yourself and let this guy promote the sale of a amazing piece of machinery!!

nytro41

Premium Member
Oct 11, 2008
I could buy a lifted Duramax for that too! Oh wait I already have one and I know it wouldn't climb what that sled will!

Nice post there buddy! Sometimes opinions are like farts and should be kept under the sheets!

will this sled go where your duramax will?????? your comparin apples to oranges bud... nice post though.

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
If you read my original post you will see I was not the one who was comparing. Obviously the two vehices will not do what the other will do and vice versa. I know full well they are apples and oranges and was merely being sarcastic. Simply put, I was explaining that even though the truck could be bought for that kind of money a person may well choose to spend it on a sled anyway. No reason to sabotage the guy's thread. You will also notice that the post I was responding to has since been erased.

nytro41

Premium Member
Oct 11, 2008
If you read my original post you will see I was not the one who was comparing. Obviously the two vehices will not do what the other will do and vice versa. I know full well they are apples and oranges and was merely being sarcastic. Simply put, I was explaining that even though the truck could be bought for that kind of money a person may well choose to spend it on a sled anyway. No reason to sabotage the guy's thread. You will also notice that the post I was responding to has since been erased.

your right bud. good luck with the sale man. didnt mean to ruin anything.

Premium Features