• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

700 boondocker turbo RSI, Timbersled, Evo's......

I

IdahoPowderHound

Jul 3, 2008
Alpine Wyoming
Think i have the sled deck sold. Supposed to meet up with the guy tomorrow or sunday. So i have the sled, I have a brand new stock pipe, new down pipe, new boyseen reeds in the box, and fox air pump i will include. Engine has right at 200 miles on it just broke in. I just put new fuel filter in last week and the sled is dialed in. 8 grand is my bottom dollar and that is a steel for this sled.

T
Jan 20, 2008
I"ll see what I can do. Got an 08 600 I want to turbo but this price is a steal. How bout a 163 track? Or any interest in a stock Rmk 600 155? Just a broke dick cowboy. Don't need a horse or two do ya? Hays cheap this year:lol:

I

IdahoPowderHound

Jul 3, 2008
Alpine Wyoming
lol well i have a payoff that i have to make to the bank and it aint much less than im asking for the sled so im not really open to trades. Hope you can figure somethin out cause ive had non stop calls on parts for the sled. I hate to part it its a sweet sled but i need the cash. I will hold off on parting it till the first of next week but thats it.

T
Jan 20, 2008
I can make this deal work if someone out there will buy my 08 600 155". Somebody help me out Please! I need this sled!!!:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features