• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Dragon RMK 700 155" Silber Turbo! ***SOLD***

Q

quadtrac

Feb 27, 2009
2007 700 Dragon RMK 155", Silber Turbo Kit

Has:
-gt2860rs turbo kit with purelogic control box
-C&A XT skis
-holz spindles
-avid extrovert drivers
-avid billet chaincase cover
-custom billet 10" risers
-better boards
-shock tower, side panel, and footwell vents
-holz gas rack
-polaris underseat bag
-ice scratchers

2021mi, track is in excellent shape, sled was always stored in garage. Comes with polaris cover. All four shocks, and primary clutch were rebuilt this fall, has aprox 75mi since then. Currently is clutched/tuned for 10psi on straight 100LL avgas. Will run 7psi on pump premium. This sled needs nothing and is in excellent shape, Turbo kit alone from Silber Turbo's cost around $3,999. There is nothing tweaked or bent on the sled. Bulkhead, A Arms, and Tunnel are all straight. Located in Glencoe, MN. I will deliver the sled if needed, All I want is my gas covered for the trip. Also can help ship the sled, We have used the shipping company Forward-Air before which ships from hub to hub to keep the shipping cost down. I will include any stock parts that I still have for the sled. Any questions email or call 320-510-2855. Thanks, Tyler

Q

quadtrac

Feb 27, 2009
Final Price, $6500 or else I'm keeping it. This has to be a deal for a sled like this.

Premium Features