• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ladies ride

Jan 21, 2008
yeah have a blast stay safe - please post lots of photos & let us know about all the funnies when you get back - we live vicariously thru you!!! :face-icon-small-hap

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
talked to my wife (snobuny) she made it there this am via flights and rental car from michigan. rode with a group of 8-10 all day and had fun but, the clouds really have the girls socked in. appears there are approx 40 ladies there in halfway having fun.

be safe girls, have fun. tell karen eddie vedder sux ;)-

private joke, dont kill me. LOL!
ski

F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace
Snow was GREAT! Yes we were socked in on Friday but on Saturday the weather was good.

Memories were made as well new friends. Skidooboyedk your wife sure know's how to rock a sled, even when it's a loaner.

There were quite a few ladies there, I don't know the count, but I'm sure someone does and will post.

F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace
Here are a few pictures that I took of the 2010 Ladies Ride that took place in Halfway Oregon last weekend. I had a blast riding with new friends as well old. We sure found some powder amoung the trees and meadows that we all found.

<a href="http://lindab.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album01" title="Photo Sharing by myphotoalbum.com">Ladies Ride 2010</a>

Last edited:
Premium Features