• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wants and Needs???

W
Oct 28, 2009
What a girl wants

I want a newer 600 Iq 155
I want a good camera I can take decent pictures with and is rugged enough to go on the sled and doesn't eat batteries in the cold weather.
I want a really nice pair of gloves
My eyes fixed
1 milion dollars!
Every girl wants a giant diamond!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
S

Soccerd6

Nov 21, 2007
Marysville, WA
Me too on both of these! :) Still looking for gloves and have a couple appts next week to evaluate laser eye surgery! Woo hoo, no more contacts! I think that will make riding (and camping, and really any kind of outdoor activity) a lot more enjoyable.

if you're comfortable with it, let us know your decision, and why. I'm finally to the point where I'm considering it..... :) in addition to the obvious advantages, it's less crap I gotta carry when I travel!

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Well my boot need was met. Then I had another want and it was graphics. But I didn't want to lose the dragon eyes. So then I wanted another hood to swap them. Well the cost of the hood and the graphics were too much for us. So I got another need, well I think it's a need. Yeah! My fantastic hub added a wide board kit the other night. Thanks hubby!!!! :face-icon-small-hapThis will give me one less excuse for saying I fell off because of my skinny rails, hahaha!

WRP (Wasatch Recreational Products) Mountain Tuff Wide Board Kit

Here's some pictures.

WRPWideBoardPics011.jpg

WRPWideBoardPics003.jpg

WRPWideBoardPics008.jpg

C

Colorado4fun

Mar 26, 2004
Layton, UT
Nice boards GP. That is my next want!

Oh and ladies, on the eye surgery......Best thing I ever did! Had it done a little over 10 years ago. I do have to wear my sunglasses outside even on most cloudy days and some halos at night but so worth it to wake up in the morning and be able to see. No to mention not having the hassle of glasses fogging with your helmet or contacts drying out from the cold and wind. I did have a friend that had it done and her only problem was that her eyes were always really dry after she had it done. She was always carring around eye drops.

T

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
Nice boards GP. That is my next want!

Oh and ladies, on the eye surgery......Best thing I ever did! Had it done a little over 10 years ago. I do have to wear my sunglasses outside even on most cloudy days and some halos at night but so worth it to wake up in the morning and be able to see. No to mention not having the hassle of glasses fogging with your helmet or contacts drying out from the cold and wind. I did have a friend that had it done and her only problem was that her eyes were always really dry after she had it done. She was always carring around eye drops.

T

I'm with you on the eye surgery LASIK.
and mine was done about 15 years ago and my letf eye is really good still but I need to go and get an Enhancement: on my right. I do get some halos at night but I would Defiantly do it again. No question there!

D
Oct 7, 2009
Washington
if you're comfortable with it, let us know your decision, and why. I'm finally to the point where I'm considering it..... :) in addition to the obvious advantages, it's less crap I gotta carry when I travel!

Bringing this one back up, because I had the procedure done on Thursday and am VERY satisfied with the results so far! Prior to, I had a -5.0 prescription in contacts, and when I went in yesterday for my first follow up I was at 20/15.

Last night while we were out, I did have the halo issue around headlights, but was told that's to be expected at first and it goes away (for most) within a month or two. Though they weren't bad enough to prevent me from driving at night, I'm hoping they dissipate fairly quickly.

Procedure itself was uncomfortable, but didn't hurt, and I was a nervous wreck when I got there. Valium helped, and the next morning I felt great! Tired by afternoon though and needed a nap.

Hope this helps if anyone's on the fence! Giving all of my extra contact cases and solution to my son felt awesome! :D

Premium Features