• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fiannce's First Ride would love some Gear Tips

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Also does any have any feed back on Helmet Balaclavas combos?

Klim one is hands down the best. It has windproof areas around the neck (very important) and thin layer on the head (wicking and added warmth). Plus they are very comfortable too.

I have had a lot of different ones over the years, they are the best I have seen. I just use the standard one, I believe they have two models.

Hope this helps.

X

XP Summit

Nov 26, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
WELL?????????

Shawn - was good to meet you guys last week - looking foward to some pix!

Hey Karen,

It was good meeting you guys as well. How was the rest of your riding in McCall? Megan did great! and she wants to do it again. For a first time rider she was a little scared sometimes when we took her into some more wild terrain but she handled it great! I would say the trip was a bigger success than anticipated... the next step will be to get her into some more normal terrain and comfortable on a sled..... both Lynn and Eric where awesome in supporting her and giving her tips... I owe them greatly!

Pics to come soon!
Shawn

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Can't wait to see pics!! Exciting news......and great to hear she had a good time and wants to continue riding. :D Sounds like you went about everything the right way....thumbs up to you! :)

Premium Features