• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What should a guy buy his wife for Xmas?

O

Oregongirl

Jul 25, 2002
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Does she have a nice KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer no women should be with out one if she is in to cooking anyway I have two of them. I love em...they come in all kinds of colors to match her kitchen.

that and maybe some CULINARY cooking class's?

I know I love to do stuff like that!

empireredka2.jpg
You have TWO of them? Whatever the heck for? :confused: Speaking as a woman without ONE - I'm jealous!! ;)

S

sledchick

Nov 26, 2007
NSL, UT

Great to put in a stocking with all her favorite smelling lotions. Oh and the weekend get away idea with just the two of you sounds wonderful. :)

Very cool idea. How much are they?

My present this year is no surprise. He tried but wasn't able to give me a good reason for being a couple hours late one evening. My sweetheart is buying me a hand gun. Bersa Thunder 380 auto. Our date nights will be spent at the gun range for a while. :D
haha YESSS! I'd love to go to the shooting range...boyfriend has quite a few guns..maybe I should learn to shoot one first..;):D

F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace
You have TWO of them? Whatever the heck for? :confused: Speaking as a woman without ONE - I'm jealous!! ;)

I do LOTS of bakery for the x-mas bazaar's, I still bake everynight up to that morning, having two going at the same time fills the oven and 1-2 days less baking. Besides not one of her kids wanted it??? it maybe old, but it out does my new one.

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
I do LOTS of bakery for the x-mas bazaar's, I still bake everynight up to that morning, having two going at the same time fills the oven and 1-2 days less baking. Besides not one of her kids wanted it??? it maybe old, but it out does my new one.

around the christmas and new years they never stop working going all the time lost of stuff to make, I'd love to have one more... pluss all the attaments you can by for them.. Food Grinder Attachment, Roto Slicer with Shredder, Ice Cream Maker Mixer Attachment, KPRA Pasta Roller Attachment features a roller to knead and roll your pasta, a fettuccine cutter, and a linguine fini cutter.
it just does so much oh and I forgot about the jucier, this is all you need one Appliance does it all.

what women who cook can not have one...

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
Ya! What did you get her? Are you not answering because you do not have a puter in the dog house. :D

hahaha..no I narrowly avoided the dog house. Bought her one of those commercial waffle makers like the hotels have and she was happy with that then she opened the final one and was surprised I got her the diamond pendant with matching diamond earrings.....I have to LOL cause I just asked my wife how to describe what I got her and my 5 yr old daughter just recited "Every kiss begins with K" Oh gawd have mercy on me.:beer;

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
hahaha..no I narrowly avoided the dog house. Bought her one of those commercial waffle makers like the hotels have and she was happy with that then she opened the final one and was surprised I got her the diamond pendant with matching diamond earrings.....I have to LOL cause I just asked my wife how to describe what I got her and my 5 yr old daughter just recited "Every kiss begins with K" Oh gawd have mercy on me.:beer;

BAWAWAHAHA!!

Good job with the pendant.

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Good job!! :) Oh, you're going to have your hands full with your daughter.....LOL. :face-icon-small-sho :face-icon-small-win

Jan 21, 2008
nice job on the Christmas presents guys - what a fun thread this has been - I got one of those Kitenaid mixers and I can't wait to start buying attachments - already made bread (no more hand kneeding!) and pizza crust - I think my first attachments will be the pasta kit & then the shredder/slicer

Premium Features