• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another Xmas gift question

pinko

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wembley, AB
So I just started seeing this girl and need some ideas of what to get her for xmas. I'm bad for trying to find things normally let alone someone I kind of just met. Just some general ideas would be great. Nothing too big but something that has some meaning.

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
So I just started seeing this girl and need some ideas of what to get her for xmas. I'm bad for trying to find things normally let alone someone I kind of just met. Just some general ideas would be great. Nothing too big but something that has some meaning.

I think you could keep it simple. Especially if you really don't know her likes 100% right now. How about filling a stocking with treats that you know she likes. Add some Victoria Secrets body lotions, sprays (ask the sales person for the most popular ones), stuff the stocking with a cute beanie or girlie hat. You could easily spend $100 bucks just on that. You could also get a gift card to a salon that does manicures or pedicures. Most gals love getting their hands and toes done to be pretty anytime of the year. Any favorite perfumes?? Does she like jewelry? That's all I got for now, but it's the thought that counts so whatever you get her she would love.:present::)

M

mtnjunkie

Mar 2, 2008
If she likes perfume, you can also find out what kind she uses and get something similar. At the perfume counter they normally have a book that lists all the fragrance notes in a perfume, that way you get a new scent but it has some of the same notes she already likes. Safer than just buying a perfume she may or may not like. Just ask the sales lady.
Girlpowder has a good idea. Several smaller gifts in a stocking is always nice. Or anything related to what she enjoys. What does she enjoy doing?

Premium Features