• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team vs stock performance

06m7

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2008
I know the team is supposed to solve the belt issue but how does it compare performance wise

U
Dec 11, 2012
Just read on HCS that team said there secondary helps a little with blowing but they said it is too hot underneath that hood and to add vents to the sled personally i'm going to add cats vented panels to start and see what happens.

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
An opinion...

To be fair, I've never ran the stock secondary on my M1100T, nor did I run the stock turbo. My sled has had 250+ horsepower since day 1, and the stock belt never pulled a cord, wore out, or broke after 500 miles - I just pulled it off to break in a new belt and keep the original as a spare. I've no complaints performance wise, the sled actually pulls like nothing else I've ever ridden, clutches are cool, and has proven reliable. I will add that A/C's vented side panels have been on since day 1, and an intercooler fan also on. Thanks are in order to the following people for helping me build the best sled i've ever owned:
- JustBoostIt (Gene from White Knuckle Motorsports - awesome guy to talk to, helpful with my build questions and talked me into all the EVO stuff - almost screwed up and ran speedwerx):face-icon-small-sho
- Jim from Evolution Powersports (your stuff rocks):face-icon-small-hap
- Eric from Racin Station (for all the clutching & advice)
:face-icon-small-coo- my wife for understanding I have an illness that cannot be cured with modern medicine.

I would be more then happy to test the stock secondary against the Team Tied anytime - you supply the belts and replacement body parts for my sled. If something is working, there isn't much reason to change it, is there? The clutch is cheaper then two belts from Cat...

Premium Features