• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

looking for groups to go out west with

P

purepolaris600

Aug 21, 2009
Elkader iowa
hi i am from northeast iowa looking for group to go out west riding with i have plenty of time in the winter can go at last min notice if you are in need of a guy to fill the trip thanks chris 563-880-8401 willing to travel to meet the group

S
Sep 22, 2009
Southern MN
Me and "Digger18" are in Faribault,MN... We will be going west once for sure probly twice, maybe more... Usually always looking for someone too go. Have a 4 place floe open this year so will have room for 4. :becky:

P

purepolaris600

Aug 21, 2009
Elkader iowa
cool

cool i mostly ride the snowys but have rode the bighorns a few times, cooke never sleding but a few times 4 wheeledn also rode vail co and dobois wy thanks guys willing to go anytime u have room thanks again

sledboy82

Lifetime Membership
May 29, 2008
Fargo, ND
Id be interested in meeting you guys on the sd/mn border. My group is going to cooke mid feb i cant wait that long. Shoot me some dates and location and il see if i can make it.

S

skidoo_guy

Nov 26, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I will be going on a few trips this year. Probably actually going both ways, towards the snowies and towards cooke city. I will post in here if we are looking to fill a trailer at all. My best riding buddy I actually met on here so always open to meeting new riding buddies.

S
Sep 22, 2009
Southern MN
Right now thinking the first week in janurary.... But not written in stone yet... Don't think I will have a problem getting off to take a couple spur of the moment trips this winter.

scratley

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Star Valley WY
I am in Rochester. Same position u are with being able to go anytime. I will be out 5 or six times this winter. Have newer super duty longbox with sledeck. Give me a call anytime. 507-993-9011 Matt. Also want to get to Revy this yr. Be nice to get 4 guys for that trip thou.

D

digger18

Feb 22, 2009
Otsego MN
Not Sure

The dates arent in stone. Kinda watch the weather and see where the snow goes. But i am sure there will be a Jan ride.

S
Jan 22, 2008
Southern, MN
My riding partner and I are planning a trip in January, February, March, April. We will likely head to Togwotee 2, Cooke 1, and either the Snowies or horns depending on snow and time. We typically take off Tuesday or Wednesday after work and ride until Saturday early afternoon and then bust a*# back - back to work on Monday. We have a 4 place open and 2 place enclosed so we can add 1 to 3 additional people each trip. We either leave from Apple Valley in the Cities or from Blue Earth (I-90 and MN HWY 169 Junction) - always looking for additional people to fill out a truck..

Let me know if you are interested and I can give you some of the dates we are holding...

P
Dec 18, 2008
Alexandria, MN
Will head out west 2-3 times this year, usually around Cooke. We may end up leaving the sleds out there so I may look for a ride out there as well. would be willing to meet a group anywhere in Minnesota. I'm located in Alexandria so pretty centrally located. Does anyone on here leave their sleds out west? We never have, but may look into the possibility.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
I am in Rochester. Same position u are with being able to go anytime. I will be out 5 or six times this winter. Have newer super duty longbox with sledeck. Give me a call anytime. 507-993-9011 Matt. Also want to get to Revy this yr. Be nice to get 4 guys for that trip thou.

Rub it in why don't ya!

No west for me this year, being responsible (I hate that word) and taking care of things so I can play in the future.

jdw1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2008
Minnesota
Possibility for 3-4 people to fill out semi trailer for riding in Togwotee.
Leave on 2-25 return on 3-3 Sleds go on semi and then car pool out and back.
Any interest let me know.

I am also looking to ride the second week of February, Wy, Id, Mt. I will be in island park the first week, i can drive anywhere and meet you.

Thanks

Z
Dec 26, 2007
SE MN
I would also like to get out there...never been anywhere out there so would like to go with someone who has gone...im in SE MN but can meet where ever...

if anyone is ever looking to fill a group let me know...ill see what I can do to make it out...

R

rollcontrol

Sep 13, 2008
Stillwater, Mn
I leave my sled in denver with a suburban and enclosed trailer. Flights to Denver are pretty cheap and tons of flight times. I like to go straight to Laramie, there in 2 hrs from Denver. Storage cost's about $50 per mo. Flights outta mpls around $200 round trip. You can make a quick weekend trip for around $600. Bit of a drive to the cities from Alex though.

R

R44guy

Oct 8, 2008
MN
www.mnhelicopters.com
I leave my sled in denver with a suburban and enclosed trailer. Flights to Denver are pretty cheap and tons of flight times. I like to go straight to Laramie, there in 2 hrs from Denver. Storage cost's about $50 per mo. Flights outta mpls around $200 round trip. You can make a quick weekend trip for around $600. Bit of a drive to the cities from Alex though.

Rollcontrol, so where do you ride and stay in Laramie? This may be a good option for me but I wanted to compare timing and costs.

Premium Features