• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding groups

jbusch

Premium Member
Feb 10, 2009
I am trying to find a riding group for my mom. She loves to ride and is a pretty good rider, she rides an 06 Polaris RMK Shift 144. She lives in Boulder and I was wondering if there are any clubs/club rides/individuals who fit this same group, early 60's late 50's for her to ride with?

Thanks!!!!:)

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
.......using every ounce of restraint to not make a smart a$$ comment :)

check out coloradosledcity.com for a link to all of the local clubs..lots to choose from!

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Your mom goes to.... your mom's so... yer momma....
crap, just can't do it.

What? You don't want to bring mom to ride with us??????

I would say have her join Mile high snowmobile club, that's the Denver club & I''m sure there are other folks that she could ride with. (THEN bring her up here!!)

btw, you coming on the 15th???? How bout Pete?

Saw you called last night, bu can't remember what it was about, ADD is a wonderful thing sometimes.

jbusch

Premium Member
Feb 10, 2009
Hey man,
Thanks your response was better than the others! Trying to help her out. She can't ride with us yet, needs to get in better shape. But, she is working on it.
I called the other for the report. I am sure that you have been up, we are heading up on Sunday.
Whats up on the 15th???

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Hey man,
Thanks your response was better than the others! Trying to help her out. She can't ride with us yet, needs to get in better shape. But, she is working on it.
I called the other for the report. I am sure that you have been up, we are heading up on Sunday./QUOTE]

Good talking to you today, be CAREFUL up there today.

BTW, for anyone who hasn't heard avy danger is VERY HIGH right now.

Jones, Loveland, Berthoud & RMNP were mentioned on NPR this morning in regards to avy danger. When was the last time you heard that in October.

Premium Features