• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

xp turbo at boise show

S
Sep 2, 2009
Seen the turbo boyz- Turbo performance at the boise show last weekend. sweet looking sleds for sure. that 1200 is bad, bad, bad. Bryce seemed to be a great guy answerd each question perfectly and also gave some great advise. Great guy!

I watched Bryce for two days and feel really comfortable about this company. He even had past costomers coming in. they would show up say hi and then talk to customers. One guy named shane that lived in boise was there and couldn't stop talking about how great his experince was and how good his sled runs. he bought two kits from them last year and is looking to a 1200.

It is great to finally find company that does what they say they will do with customers to prove it. Kudos bryce i see a turbo performance turbo xp or 1200 in my future.

:)

M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
Glad to hear the good report.
The obvious competition for XP Turbo kits can only be a good thing for the consumers! It'll be interesting to see how this micro-market shakes out over the next season or two. Kind of like when NOS was the latest-and-greatest.

;-)

MD.

Premium Features