• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kid's Powder sleds for sale in WA!

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
This would get lost in the Swapmeet and noone wants old fan cooled sleds there anyway!
I'm selling the kids sleds. Bad grades, underage drinking, insubordinate little ^(*#!
Just kidding! They're 15 and 12 now and pretty much only ride the big sleds when we go out. Have only been used 1-2x each of the past 2 years as spare sleds for friends' kids to learn how to ride. Time to pass them on.
Both are turnkey, check out the CL add:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/snw/d/rmk-550-and-ski-doo-380-long/6684271115.html
If the link doesn't work, check out Seattle CL. I'll keep updating the add.

The 550 truly needs nothing and is done up pretty nice. 144x2 track, Simmons, handguards, goggle bag, shovel bag, ice scratchers, new seat and the best hotdogger I've ever seen (I may want to keep it, lol).
The 380 is also in good condition, 136 x16 x1.25, ice scratchers and dual runner skis off of a Rev. Few more scratches on the hood, new hand warmers, but one isn't working. Need to fix the carb primer. Seat shows some wear on the trim, but no rips and it's not falling apart.
Both of these will take a lightweight through any powder they can get into.

Premium Features