• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris $200 offer?

24drnkz

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR
I bought a holdover 2 weeks ago, can I still use the code my buddy has? Anyone know..?

bryceraisanen

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2011
Picked up an 18 today. If anyone has a code I'll use it. Do u just type it in online?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I contacted Polaris Customer Service and they know nothing about the offer or the polaris200offer website. Until someone at Polaris can verify this offer I would treat this as a scam.

I would not want to give out the location of where my new Polaris lives to someone who may not have good intentions.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I contacted Polaris Customer Service and they know nothing about the offer or the polaris200offer website. Until someone at Polaris can verify this offer I would treat this as a scam.

I would not want to give out the location of where my new Polaris lives to someone who may not have good intentions.

Speaking as a Polaris Ambassador, I'm in contact with Polaris marketing on a weekly basis. I can ASSURE YOU that it's legitimate.

Speaking as a Polaris Ambassador, I'm in contact with Polaris marketing on a weekly basis. I can ASSURE YOU that it's legitimate.

Thanks Scott, just needed confirmation from a reliable source before I submitted my info. I did post questions on snowmud and hrdcorsled and will pass on the info. $200... investment into my kids outdoor education!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Thanks Scott, just needed confirmation from a reliable source before I submitted my info. I did post questions on snowmud and hrdcorsled and will pass on the info. $200... investment into my kids outdoor education!

You betcha. I'm glad I can help.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I have one or two. I found it amusing to find a promo in the mail to buy a new sled when the sled that cause the promo to be mailed has not been delivered yet.

P
Nov 30, 2013
Does anyone in Canada have one ? not sure of the specifics of the program but ill be picking up an my18 800 next week and down for some free cash to buy Polaris swag.

Premium Features