• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EDIT: EFI LIVE tuners & ANYONE HAVE/USE THE EDGE EVO-HT TUNER?? Thoughts/impressions.

B

Bowfisher

Sep 16, 2011
American Falls ID
Local diesel shop quoted me $650 for the EFI Live Flash and NO HARDWARE (no EFI AutoCal unit) and they provide the DSP5 switch to install myself.

That seems very high for this kind of service to me.

EDIT: I just talked to Dustin at ATP Diesel ...Quoted me $400 for the service, including the switch PLUS I can have them tailor the flash to my specific needs... Just like I want above.

So the question is...

Does anyone have experience in having ATP (Adrenaline Truck Performance) set up their Duramax.... and what is your opinion of their Programming??

Can I expect one of their Tow/haul modes to produce significant turbo-braking to help me control the speed of the truck on downhills pulling a 10,000 lb load?

Thanks in advance for all of your input and comments.... much appreciated.

mountainhorse did you end up getting ATP's EFI live tunes?

S
Nov 5, 2014
Denver, CO
i own a 2006 duramax, i put the EFI live in last summer. Been towing all winter with it, i live in the Rocky Mountains, the turbo brake is worth all the money by itself, i can go down 7-8% grades with a 27ft enclosed trailer and have the turbo brake slow me down. Just a huge difference between stock and tow mode(add 40 hp for mine). i had the guys at ATS Diesel in Denver install for me. very worth it imo.

rig.jpg

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Get on it before all these guys are squeezed out of business by the EPA.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
TTT.

I never did get around to doing this...but want to this season...

Not really wanting a dash mounted tuner...but a reflash with a selector knob for the diff states of tune.

Any more input out there... much appreciated.

Thanks.

Premium Features