• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

15 pro, no headlights, no handwarmers... gauges all work.

J
Nov 26, 2007
I have a 2015 pro rmk... noticed my handwarmers (worked like ****) hardly working... if not at all. Then headlights no longer work.

The gauge pod works fine, sled runs good. Sled is all stock, no splices in the harness or anything. Any idea on what it could be?

edit... looking back someone had some of there switches on the center counsel come unplugged... would unplugging the high low headlight switch shut off the headlights? Can someone confirm? (i don't have the sled with me, i'm in wisconsin and sled is in wyoming)

Last edited:

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
edit... looking back someone had some of there switches on the center counsel come unplugged... would unplugging the high low headlight switch shut off the headlights? Can someone confirm? (i don't have the sled with me, i'm in wisconsin and sled is in wyoming)

Yes, if that harness comes unplugged you will loose the heated grips and headlights. Good chance this is your problem.

Premium Features