• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

anyone have any update kits for the evo brv check valve???

UtahEdge

Premium Member
Sep 19, 2003
Syracuse, Utah
Cant get ahold of evo, voicemail says they are out until the 13th. I think the reason why my brv isn't working right is because I have the plastic check valve. At least I hope that the reason. I have a 4 day trip planned to alpine a week from tomorrow and would like to have it running right for that. The dealer I bought the brv from never got any update kits. Is there any one who can ship me one? Ill gladly pay shipping and for any inconvenience.
Thanks, Lynn

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
OOOOOHHHHH if you only knew the inconvenience fee.......it's large:face-icon-small-coo

You know you should just PM me when you have these problems.

UtahEdge

Premium Member
Sep 19, 2003
Syracuse, Utah
If you need one still just let me know- Can get you going no problem.
You get that chain case fixed already??

S/C

Racinstation is shipping one to me tomorrow. Thanks for the offer. You guys are awesome!!!!
Yep, Just picked it up today. They had to replace all the gears, both chains, tensioner, and both sides of the case. Thank goodness for warranty and a good dealer.
They said that they have never seen one do this. They think that maybe the gear had hair line cracks and when the teeth broke off they fell down in the bottom and busted the case. 2 days after I brought mine in they had another come in with the exact same thing

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
My guess is that your chain ratcheted and tore the teeth off. The stock tensioner is not very good.

Premium Features